*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I had a pair of these fire collabs in my Foot Locker shopping cart at 10:10am EST

Took forever to load and when it finally did, the website kept crashing and saying "Access Denied"

I'll complain on another day. For now I wanna rep for the King. What stores could I try getting a pair at?

If i don’t get these maaaaaaaan......
Screenshot_20190217-175857_Email.jpg

Trade you for a Funko.

Bricks or no bricks, the WTT’s are cold. These are the best 16’s so far to me. I think they should’ve did that swoosh placement for all of them.

Yup, these are the best 16’s thus far. Other than the fresh breds, none of the other releases really appealed to me. Didn’t care about resale on these at all. Not a shoe I’d pay resale for, just wanted them to rock. On feet, they’re pretty fire.

Everytime my phone goes off im thinking its that FTL order confirmation email. 6 hours still nothing. No confirmation, no order number, no customer number, not even a thank you. Only a $200 deduction on my credit card

Did the King’s (Team Red pair) sit when they released back in Oct? Just curious, because I’m regretting not grabbing a pair now. Especially if they sat on Nike.

No, they didn't sit online. I saw them at my Nike store tho.

Thanks. I vaguely recall the release, but with Lebron’s I usually buy with a discount. I felt they weren’t online.

Bottom line up front, I’m trying to make myself feel better if I have to play full price for them lol. Stings when you could have possibly gotten them for 20% or 40% off previously. 1st world problems, I know.

Thanks. I vaguely recall the release, but with Lebron’s I usually buy with a discount. I felt they weren’t online.

Bottom line up front, I’m trying to make myself feel better if I have to play full price for them lol. Stings when you could have possibly gotten them for 20% or 40% off previously. 1st world problems, I know.

No, no 20 or 40% off. You're good.

Back
Top Bottom