*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Screenshot_20190217-175857_Email.jpg

Trade you for a Funko.
If you got a size 11 I’ll send my ppg

Thanks. I vaguely recall the release, but with Lebron’s I usually buy with a discount. I felt they weren’t online.

Bottom line up front, I’m trying to make myself feel better if I have to play full price for them lol. Stings when you could have possibly gotten them for 20% or 40% off previously. 1st world problems, I know.
It was a limited release. Only select HOH got em. I was able to score my pair, luckily, from Kickz off the help of a fellow NTer. It's a beautiful shoe and the details are amazing.

Ftl always worries me when it comes to shipping lol

Because they won’t fulfill or because they use the bag of death? I’m always worried about the latter. I’ll pay more to not be concerned about it.

It was a limited release. Only select HOH got em. I was able to score my pair, luckily, from Kickz off the help of a fellow NTer. It's a beautiful shoe and the details are amazing.

I thought so, but the NikeLebron.net site listed them as GRs. I could have sworn they were on the Launch Locator, or at least that was my recollection? Usually I wait until my friend will grab them off of Swoosh, but I just recall never seeing them on there. Anyway, that pair is probably the 3 or 4 of “I want to have” from this model so far.

Back
Top Bottom