*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

28 years later, the Infrared VI is still very relevant.

28 weeks later, I'd bet most people will forgotten about and moved on from the WTT so they can chase the next hyped release.

Hope that answers your question

Lol chill why you gotta rub it in man...you already know a couple of people are pissy and sensitive about this topic in here since their WTT 16s hit rock bottom on Stockx today.

Again
519253001219735562.png

Last edited:
Who cares. I need my pairs to get here so I can resell them or return them. My mom's credit card bill is due in less than a week, smh
Wait footlocker ain’t move you up to upper middle management yet? Thought you was get bread. Not stealing from your moms purse.

Reactions: Ube
I have to agree with red, i think the SB are better. Will wait to see once i get the WTT in hand, but i love how they did the SB...

I have to agree with red, i think the SB are better. Will wait to see once i get the WTT in hand, but i love how they did the SB...

just wait til you see Red's SBs in 22days :nerd: also size 11 WTT fixing to hit the low, like them 9.5/10 sitting at $222 that's now my size 11 strike zone, so glad i didn't pull the trigger at $250:rofl:forget it i'm trying to catch them for the low low! how low? this low!
image.gif

Hate being the sizing question guy but I haven’t owned a pair of lebrons since the 12s. How do the 16s fit? Can I get away with TTS if I have slightly wide feet?

Hate being the sizing question guy but I haven’t owned a pair of lebrons since the 12s. How do the 16s fit? Can I get away with TTS if I have slightly wide feet?

how much room did you have in your 12s and what did you use them for

Back
Top Bottom