*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Trust me...those SB gonna look ok next to the WTT. That white was already lookin yellow, so in due time those SB gonna be beaters

well once mine yellow i'll change them like Clark does his white shirt
CoarseZigzagBorzoi-max-1mb.gif

has anyone happen to count the available pairs (100) for sale in their size (11) on stockx vs the amount of bids (30) i knew prices were falling to fast, there are more sellers than buyers :rofl:the demand is not there oh and everybody hasn't gotten their online pairs in yet.....retail or go home so >$200

Last edited:
Hate being the sizing question guy but I haven’t owned a pair of lebrons since the 12s. How do the 16s fit? Can I get away with TTS if I have slightly wide feet?
The 12s were one of only 2 lebron models my TTS fit. I went up half in the 16s. The issue with the 16s is the toe box. My toes are pretty much at the end of the toe box even going half size up. Go try on in store, but this is how it worked for me...

I was so hoping that my seller from StockX would flake, but it just shipped. Oh well. Might double up if I catch a restock or they fall below retail.

20190221_150515.jpg
Jesus Christ, relacing these to put the lacelock on was a female dog. Took me a little over half an hour. The top lace loops..... :sick:
I only wanted to redo the top eyelets on each shoe to reduce heel slip. I gave up twice in the past.

I ended up having to really work the eyelets with a mini screwdriver. My lace ends are definitely in worse condition as a result. Metal tips would have helped a ton. I feel like the plastic catches on the material when trying to punch it through.

Damn, never even thought about having to relace to put on the giant lace...thing.

I guess mine will stay in the box :lol:

With the prices being so low I’d like to double up. I l wanna beat the hell out of one then bust out a new one couple years from now.

The King rockin 16s you peasants will never even sniff...

They wouldn't like them anyway. They'll complain about everything from the angle of the stitches to shade of white used and how it doesn't mesh with the inner lining of the shoes by the toes.

Back
Top Bottom