*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Atmos NYC is closed for renovations. I'm expecting the safari's to release around their reopening in a month.

edit: March 2nd release date

Last edited:
#firstworldproblems

The size difference from 9.5 to 10 is so minimal it wouldn’t bother me.

Unless you one of them ocd cats who must have a size 10 in the whole collection or they will go nuts.

upload_2019-2-25_9-55-42.jpeg

Wear thicker socks problem solved.
they fit me big

#letmedome

In Jordan’s I’ve always been a10.5 except on the XI’s
Lebron’s always ran small so I was a size 11 in every model I owed. Bought a 11 in the 16’s and regretted it. Should have size .5down.

Welp looks like I’m just gonna pay the extra 40 and get my size

Rip to retail or bust lol

nah hold out the crash is beginning, it looks like most of the hypers have brought there pairs and the prices are headed down, sellers are fighting but they bout to hold this
iFYeSMi.gif

92 sellers, 47 buyers at least wait for a sellers loss price so >$220

Lol. I’m patiently waiting for the price to drop still...

patience gonna pay off, and it hasn't been easy

Last edited:
nah hold out the crash is beginning, it looks like most of the hypers have brought there pairs and the prices are headed down, sellers are fighting but they bout to hold this
iFYeSMi.gif

patience gonna pay off, and it hasn't been easy
it's probably gonna only dip like 10 more dollars in my size

sellers will be taking a loss if they go any lower

I would buy now. Maybe no later than this week. But, that price isn't dropping too much further before it starts to swing upward.

more sellers than buyers, more supply than demand, you know what i'll let ya'll do whatever but i'm handing Ls to the resellers, i'm show patience and work on these safari's for now

Thought someone said safaris were a LBJ watch pair... glad they’re not though if I end up going for a pair

Back
Top Bottom