*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Thanks for the link but shipping destroys this. Would be significantly cheaper going the stockX route for domestic buyers.
I see they increased the shipping, probably to reflect shipping with UPS. When I ordered last week shipping was cheaper, probably why they shipped mine USPS. Yeah I agree at this point just order through SX

#firstworldproblems

The size difference from 9.5 to 10 is so minimal it wouldn’t bother me.

Unless you one of them ocd cats who must have a size 10 in the whole collection or they will go nuts.

upload_2019-2-25_9-55-42.jpeg

Wear thicker socks problem solved.
Dont even see how thats possible since like every shoe is made differently...

Meaning ...most shoes don't run the same size so if you were that picky about having the same sz throughout your collection it would be impossible.

Last edited:
Dont even see how thats possible since like every shoe is made differently...
Im aware of that.

I wear my kicks accordingly to what type of socks i wear and the desired comfort ill like to play in when im hopping.

Thin socks in my 9.5 shoes
Thick socks in my 10 or 10.5 shoes

I just don’t get worked up about the fit since I have all different types of kicks in my rotation that serves all types of purposes.

Word, it all depends on the shoe size. Normally I can wear size 10.5 to 12. But if I'm wearing my NBA socks then I need a 13.

Im aware of that.

I wear my kicks accordingly to what type of socks i wear and the desired comfort ill like to play in when im hopping.

Thin socks in my 9.5 shoes
Thick socks in my 10 or 10.5 shoes

I just don’t get worked up about the fit since I have all different types of kicks in my rotation that serves all types of purposes.
I feel ya. It is crazy how much socks can make a difference. I put on some elite socks on my 15's and it was uncomfortable. If I wear thin socks I can rock a 10.5. If not, I'd have to jump up to an 11.

Word, it all depends on the shoe size. Normally I can wear size 10.5 to 12. But if I'm wearing my NBA socks then I need a 13.
10.5 to 13, that’s not minimal at all. You’ll have containment issues and probably mess up you calvs or achilles if your ballin in them.

What’s your actual foot size?

But i think your trolling, so I won’t get a honest answer booger boy.

I can technically fit 10.5 to 13 depending on the shoe. But if I'm in a 10.5 then my feet are suffocating and I'm going to end up with those LeBron toes by the end of the day. And if I'm in a 13 then I'm swimming unless I've got thick socks and choke the laces.

So I kinda get it. But then again, if you're saying that you get the same fit from 10.5 -12 or 13 in different shoes then you're just lying.

Whoa, whoa, whoa? In what universe can you fit between a 10.5 and a 13!? There is no way you can fit your foot in a 10.5 and wear a 13 comfortably lol.
I have relatively short but wide feet. I'm most comfortably a 12. If a shoe fits big I can literally fit my foot into a 10.5, but it sure as hell ain't comfortable. Same with a 13 if a shoe fits long and narrow. It "fits" -- meaning that I can tighten the laces and wear it without it literally falling off my feet -- but if I try to do more than wear it casually my feet are going to slide around.

So 10.5-13 is the limit of sizes where my foot can literally fit into a shoe without foot binding or wearing 5 pair of socks. Comfortably I can only wear an 11.5 or 12.

A lot of people don't know their real shoe size. There should be your TTS, and then here and there .5 up or down depending on if the shoe does run big or small, but majority of your shoes should be in your TTS. If you're going up or or down a whole 1-3 sizes you really dont know your shoe size, I dont care what you say even if your "socks are thicker" or whatever excuse it is. This is a pretty common problem I see amongst a lot of people but they tend to correct themselves later. This is why you see little kids rolling up into footlocker with their mom asking can I get a size 13 and they're like 4'11 in the 7th grade. As they get older they'll end up sizing down. It also reminds me of a friend of mine who wore a 10.5 or 11 for years, I constantly asked him if he's sure thats his size lol. Just recently he started Coppin a size 8.5 and says " they fit me better a fitted feel". I just wanted to do the palm face lol smh. I'm like brahhhhh I told you.....nevermind lol.

A lot of people don't know their real shoe size. There should be your TTS, and then here and there .5 up or down depending on if the shoe does run big or small, but majority of your shoes should be in your TTS. If you're going up or or down a whole 1-3 sizes you really dont know your shoe size, I dont care what you say even if your "socks are thicker" or whatever excuse it is. This is a pretty common problem I see amongst a lot of people but they tend to correct themselves later. This is why you see little kids rolling up into footlocker with their mom asking can I get a size 13 and they're like 4'11 in the 7th grade. As they get older they'll end up sizing down. It also reminds me of a friend of mine who wore a 10.5 or 11 for years, I constantly asked him if he's sure thats his size lol. Just recently he started Coppin a size 8.5 and says " they fit me better a fitted feel". I just wanted to do the palm face lol smh. I'm like brahhhhh I told you.....nevermind lol.

Yup. This is what happened to me. Thought I wore a 12.5-13 in high school, mainly to accommodate the width of my foot without breaking in the shoe, but I'd end up sliding around. Sized down to a 12 and the problem was gone.

Also if y'all are just talking about what's in the collection, then yeah it's all 11.5 or 12.

Back
Top Bottom