*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I'm like a 10.75, so I usually have to go to an 11 in Lebrons. The ONLY shoe I had to go to an 11.5 in was the Lebron 9. I've had work boots that I wore a size 10 in that still had room. All shoe brands run differently, but yes, if your TTS is an 11, you shouldn't be wearing a 13. That's crazy.

So Bron really gonna flex all these LA colorways on us? What happened to Nike basketball releasing the teams colors for that sig athlete?
D0SxDQbU8AESMZn.jpg:large

If this is a pic from tonight then that means he's here in my city of Memphis....wonder if he will give that young lady this pair of 16s too...or better yet if he does will she finally wise up and sell them!!!

So Bron really gonna flex all these LA colorways on us? What happened to Nike basketball releasing the teams colors for that sig athlete?
D0SxDQbU8AESMZn.jpg:large

Seeing this just makes me think Bron is trying to unload as much of the 16 catalog that he can, (wearing a different pair on each foot) with the playoffs being a toss up.

Last edited:
Surprising they still rock uniform-matching PE's when they can wear any shoe color they want now.
in all honesty, i like the uniformity of the team PE. i just wish they made them available to the public (at least within the player's team home). it'd would've been nice to the the laker jordan vii PEs...home and away. i'm not a huge fan of the alternative colors unless they have meaning (ie BHM or pushing a limited cw to the public like NASA pg3).

Back
Top Bottom