*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

usually on point with my Bron line hunches

think the 17 will lose the air bubbles and be more lifestyle oriented. Next year will be huge for Lebron with Space jam (expecting a space jam 17) and the Lakers should be more competitive with some new free agency pickups.

Suede is a little disappointing in hand considering how mfs were hyping it up but it looks even better on foot

Wish it came with some orange or green (same as the interior swoosh) laces

usually on point with my Bron line hunches

think the 17 will lose the air bubbles and be more lifestyle oriented. Next year will be huge for Lebron with Space jam (expecting a space jam 17) and the Lakers should be more competitive with some new free agency pickups.

Isn't he wearing the 15 in Space Jam 2 though

Suede is a little disappointing in hand considering how mfs were hyping it up but it looks even better on foot

Wish it came with some orange or green (same as the interior swoosh) laces

Isn't he wearing the 15 in Space Jam 2 though

It was the shoe out during the initial SJ2 ad shots but they didn't start filming yet..

atmos_tokyo_1551703235.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1551703240.jpg
atmos_tokyo_1551703229.jpg

There are several (like more than 7) nationally televised games before the season ends so plenty of time to put these lebronwatch out. Unless they scrape it lol.

The black lows would be better with black heel and a gum bottom

CE18YCdUEAAIpeX.jpg

may 12 during the playoffs.....|l:rofl:
ee18de4xeansqyo5whks.jpg

1990 French Open May 28-June 10 i'm sensing a pattern.....:nerd:
lebron_james_nba_180503_cle-at-tor-01-game-2.jpg

may 3.....but wait
nike-air-force-1-low-lebron-james-4-horsemen-heel.jpg

Novemeber 12ish of 2017.....:sick: we are well past any Novemeber time frame releases and to be honest i don't even want to deal with the nike air trainer, it's the only one that is not upfront clear as far as inspiration, the others there's no arguing, we knew the SBs were the 3s, we knew the King's throne was the WTT, we know pretty much that that the pink and black hot lava tape is obviously the tech challenge and red remix is obviously
sprite-6-mix-lebron-james-604-604-337-6cf74678.rendition.598.336.jpg
I actually did not mind the taste of that sprite haha. But we all know damn well Lebron isn’t drinking that in his free time lol

So I preordered a pair of WTT from Kixsquare, and they came in with a big glue stain on the tongue. So I contacted them via IG, which is the only way to get ahold of them, and they tell me I can return them, and send me a label. I just talked to them about when I should get a refund, and they said they are finding me a new pair. I was like WTF, I already got a new pair! They never said anything about sending an exchange, they just said I can return them. Then they pull this on me after the shoes were received by them, and I got a new pair. They are the worst. I don't know how people run a business like this. The value on your name, is something you can't easily buy back...

They came through for me years ago for the full Gumbo ASG pack.

But I'll never order from them again, after seeing wayyyy too many bad stories.

Back
Top Bottom