*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Just got these delivered :nthat:

20190304_140658_HDR.jpg
So fire, and that boardwalk style floor nice, I just redid my basement in near identical flooring...

For those of you complaining that we don't get enough Lakers CWs, honestly I think it's because the Lakers are nowhere near being true title contenders. If you think about it the Kobe 4, 5, 6 had tons of Lakers CWs because they were winning titles in 09 and 10. Right now very few people outside California would like to rep a team that's about to miss the playoffs.

:pimp: The fit is definitely tighter than the mids (for me). They feel a lot more narrow and there isn’t much give with the materials. Not sure if I can zip these up all the way comfortably, and I have a narrow foot. Despite that, I just don’t know if I’d want to size up a half size since I like where my toes are at. Never had an issue with LeBron’s in regards to width but I’ll see how they feel after a little bit
01DE5ED8-365F-493E-949E-4EA20D9A00A7.jpeg

Just got my WTT today these are beautiful in person !!!! How hard is it to put the crown on? I haven’t tried to put it on yet

Are the atmos the only lows we’ve seen so far? The zipper just for that color?

Those gum bottoms on the Safari's look like they'll have excellent traction on the indoor basketball courts.

>D

This dude trippin'.

WTT > 1-5 > Black/Red > Safari > SB

nah i'm not, i don't like the breds and and i'm not really on the 1-5 like i thought i would, heck i'd even go as far as to say

SB/Safari(i'll determine when i hold both in hand but since there's more for me to do with the SBs i doubt they fall as my fav)>WTT>Buzz>1-5/Breds neither of those 2 are even on my radar as being nice, heck i promise over both breds and 1-5 and it's not even close, heck MC over those 2 but hey do your thing and i'm do mine, WTT are nice and i've figured out a way to make them special for me, but i had to go way left field so easy 3rd place under the SB and Safari, we'll see how it out comes out in June when i get home and can take pics and stuff.....SBs in a week and a half though

Footpatrol just canceled my order for safaris smh... resell it is.

Back
Top Bottom