*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Recent Nike’s just look like disposable shoes. Their best designs happened 15 years ago :lol:

They are using and committed to using recyclable waste to manufacture thier shoes.

Kobe NXT 360 feels like your holding a plastic water bottle, an expensive one at that. $200 bucks.

The best nike basketball designs came out in the 90s imo.

All the more reason to NOT cave into hype and pay full price for this literal 'disposable trash'.

I know it’s not the “official”pics but the outrigger looks like it needs to be a little higher unless it’s something else for stability on the medial side.

Ehhhh, I don't know if I'd say disappointed Grizz....I love the 15 and if it's merely just a lower cut with a more secure fit, I'm cool with a couple pairs. Honestly, if purp 1's are the only thing I buy for the rest of 2018, my mind and wallet will be happy :lol:

maybe i'm just expecting too much
WUT

i know brons your guy ventureblake ventureblake but you gotta be a little disappointed if that's really them

i agree with Grizz, the 15 was amazing though i feel like there was so much more they could've done but ultimately they were the best lebron since the X that wasn't an EXT, if this is the 16 then it's a disappointment to me, it's not as nice looking or as aesthetically pleasing to the eye in comparison, i'll await the hype colorways/combinations otherwise i'm buying a lot more transformers in the upcoming year

I like that it's not as high as the 15 (Appears that way in pictures). Have we heard anything about weight on these? I'm interested to see some Laker CW's...

Screenshot_2018-07-31-16-14-21.png

Got part of the Under Armour Drive 4 Low design cues too lol
under-armour-CustomCustom-Mens-Ua-Icon-Drive-4-Low-Custom-Basketball-Shoes.jpeg

Had to do a quick one so don't mind the blandness
16.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom