*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

This is basically a 15.5 with an outrigger, new traction pattern & a tounge. the overall design language is still the same from the 15.

00BD857D-E9B1-43CE-88C7-2A99C4735EC3.jpeg

Btw the soilder 12 has the same traction pattern. Seen below.
35F147D9-5081-4A17-9D58-1CBD073E92D3.jpeg

57EDA5E6-A4E6-4240-8E8F-6FBF79BDBBFB.png

I was holding off on the soilder 12s but after seeing this crap Nike is putting out I rather get the soilder 12 now on disco and wait till 2019 till the lebron 16 Hit deep disco.

Nike got lazy for real.

Last edited:
I like them, assuming these are indeed it.

Just need official pics and colorways to see if I spend my money on them.

Last edited:
:lol:

Pardon my excitement, my opinion is always null and void anyways since any extracurricular establishment that I want to go to around here, is basically racist, and doesn't allow sneakers to be worn casually. These are strictly motivational gym shoes for me....grocery store kicks...and probably the model I'll wear to @GrizzlyAnimal 's Quinceanera :smokin
grizz is having a quinceanera?

dont you gotta be 16 to have one?

grizz is 31 in his third year of ventriloquist school.

thats why he aint been buying many shoes lately. who knew tuition for ventriloquist college would be that expensive?

Love the big *** lion logo at the back.

The only thing I'm not really feeling is the KD-esque tongue.

The soldier line is more dope than the main line :rofl: smh

Lest you forget the LeBron 13 vs ZS10?

LeBron hated the 13s so much he rocked the ZS10s all the way to a Championship... Not sure how that’s going to affect the main LeBron line’s legacy in the future/years down the line when it comes time for retros lol

Unpopular opinion: but I think so far these look better than the 15's. I thought the ankle collar on the 15's looked awkward, I hated the swoosh and logo placement, and the one piece upper.

These are more traditional looking. There's a tongue, swoosh and Lebron logo placement are good, Not sure if that's the finished upper though so I can't make a call on that

I'm actually really digging these. I kinda see what yall saying with the KD comparisons, but to me they look more like a tribute to Lebron 2 & 3. Especially with bringing back the lion logo. Only thing I'm really questioning is the tongue. It just looks a bit off. Gotta see how they look on foot.

I don’t know, as of right now I’m disappointed. It reminds me of KD’s shoes which I don’t like. Will wait for real colorways to decide.

Crazy to think Kyrie/PG shoes are cheaper and perform better than the KDs and Lebron on the court.

Did Tinker have anything to do with the 16?

Unpopular opinion: but I think so far these look better than the 15's. I thought the ankle collar on the 15's looked awkward, I hated the swoosh and logo placement, and the one piece upper.

These are more traditional looking. There's a tongue, swoosh and Lebron logo placement are good, Not sure if that's the finished upper though so I can't make a call on that

Totally agree.

Back
Top Bottom