*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Question for the ones who missed out on the 1-5 and favored the left shoe the most....does the multicolor make up/suffice for missing out on the 1-5...and will you cop them especially since you may be able to get them for discount??

no, yes, i won't wait for massive discount, i'll be fine with just my usual 10%, but i will wait til they're on ndc so i can ship them out here for casual wear even though they match nothing i have to wear out here, i may need to rethink this :nerd: guess i better check if stockx ships to apo, ae

Lol man so true. It's funny how people don't even know their true size. I remember a buddy of mine rocking a 10.5 then a 11 then a 11.5. For about a year I kept saying are you sure that's your true size....you should get your feet measured by those foot instruments or something at the store blah blah . Fast forward to now, dude rocks an 8.5 LOL...tells me yeah it fits better. I think a lot of people just stick their foot in a shoe and like to have " space and room" touch their toes then think they automatically fit.

With a few exceptions with certain shoes that obviously run small/big. There is no reason to ever size up or down a full size, which means you probably don't really know your size.

Think you might be describing my brother. :lol:

He was rockin' some And 1 joints in 10.5 in high school (when they were about as popular as Nikes), then I remember getting him Nike samples in size 9 and he mentioned that they fit better. He's in his early 30s now he's wearing 8.5-9. :smh:

I get the +/- 0.5 size variance but when you have cats wearing an entire spectrum of sizes there's a problem. :lol:

No grinch ever was done right like the VI. Bruce lee and chaos had good sequels. They botched all the grinches. Those fake 8s had the most potential.

Hopefully we get the AZG first game colorway on these, it looked awesome on the 15s
Maybe an air max 97 pair with 3m weave (like where the fresh bred cw has the metallic red)
I could see them getting creative with the kobe homage stuff, maybe a huarache 2k4 themed pair with the ankle strap?

I read some where one of lebron favorite shoes are penny 2’s

Which is my all time favorite sneaker.

Cross fingers

A kobe one :nerd:

i have a few ideas of what would work easily.....
hold_my_beer.jpg

LeBron161.0.jpg

I read some where one of lebron favorite shoes are penny 2’s

Which is my all time favorite sneaker.

Cross fingers

0708_flashback-to-96-pt1-zf96.jpg

this is do able but.....this is more likely based on the construction of the battle knit
hAdObiQo-212.jpg

it translate to the design of the battle knit so easy, oh yeah we talking kobes
nike-kobe-vi-grinch-green-mamba.jpg

kobe 6 colorways are easily prob the easiest none flyknit translations but why not a lebron mamba moment i mean they did it for kyrie the issue is i don't think we get an actually mamba moment until he passes kobe on the ATSL(imho) so why not these instead
vgkss8synklvpk789ghr.jpg

now who could forget these which were already hinted at that person having a nod in the fresh bred
nike-air-max-lebron-vii-7-woven---lebron-james-heroes-pack---michael-jordan---0.jpg

but the thing is with flyknit and battle knit you can do some remarkable things so i expect a more closer related jordan model if not the 11, than either the 3, 12(next yr is the 23yr anniv), 13. I expect these deions, the battleknit is there, add the strap hightlight the colors properly and done
nike-air-dt-retro-1.jpg

last but not least i expect these in retro and lebron watch
99d42886e5bc88f2ccdccfb1547299ae.jpg

least we not forget that Iceman jersey then again they could go wild
oktp3koffdbvhly0rdhl.jpg

but the duncan's are easier to pull off, thats it for heroes and othr little child hood nods that i'm know about lebron, maybe a griffey 2 but i think that and the deion is pushing it with a 2nd release, then again those 2prs are the most popular

Think you might be describing my brother. :lol:

He was rockin' some And 1 joints in 10.5 in high school (when they were about as popular as Nikes), then I remember getting him Nike samples in size 9 and he mentioned that they fit better. He's in his early 30s now he's wearing 8.5-9. :smh:

I get the +/- 0.5 size variance but when you have cats wearing an entire spectrum of sizes there's a problem. :lol:
I was rocking 10 in high school... then about 8 yrs ago when I turned 30 I found out my real size is 8.5-9 too

I can empathize with him, growing up I thought my size was a 11 also, I think it's because Nike shoes are so narrow, you compensate for that. When I changed over to adidas I went with a size 10 since everyone says to go down a full size from your Nike size. I recently measured my size towards the beginning of the year and my true size is a 9 length wise and a 9.5 width size lol
its nothing about insecurity, sometimes you don't really realize it, also I hate my toes hitting the front of the shoe so a size 10 is honestly perfect casual wise, a 9.5 for performance

You're a 9.5 width? Sounds like you're a 9E.

Same here, I usually buy size 10. The lebron in 10 was perfect, comfy/roomy for casual wear, but I'd get 9.5 to play in and it fits.

Can't say the same for Kobes =(

Back
Top Bottom