*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Lebron Watch was overrated to me considering some of the best ones were never made available to the public

The 2 best pairs released, 3 if you're not bothered by white knit, other wise the rest meh the only non released watch I wanted was the red griffeys, tall can have the asg and south beach, mamba moment venice beach could be Ill, as well as bruce lee, above all give me red carpets to make up for the 14s

The 2 best pairs released, 3 if you're not bothered by white knit, other wise the rest meh the only non released watch I wanted was the red griffeys, tall can have the asg and south beach, mamba moment venice beach could be Ill, as well as bruce lee, above all give me red carpets to make up for the 14s

I would have paid any resell price for those south beach. Also wanted the BB4 pair. Love those OG shox...

I would have paid any resell price for those south beach. Also wanted the BB4 pair. Love those OG shox...

hate shox with a passion and i think SB will translate better on to these, still my eye's are on a red carpet, i've been learning some customizing skills and improving with every try, so one way or the other either nike id got me or i got me :evil: heck i think they're gonna go all out this yr from a marketing perspective he's sitting on a popular franchize that they can milk, huge market we may see the 7-11 hype again if they do it all right like the MIA days :lol: what it could happen |l

upload_2018-9-24_15-9-23.jpeg

How come when I tried them on at the store the tongue height wasn’t similar

Kind of disappointed LBJ didn’t bust out a different color way for media day. That tongue would have been a deal sealer for me NOT getting them. Thank goodness retail pairs aren’t like that.

Back
Top Bottom