*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

There’s 1 reason people love LeBron Watch
And are dying for it to carry over to the 16...

Nike can no longer create a classic colorway WITHOUT biting off one of their own from the past. The last 3-4 years of sigs (pretty much across the board) have been disgraceful.

Nike can no longer create a classic colorway WITHOUT biting off one of their own from the past. The last 3-4 years of sigs (pretty much across the board) have been disgraceful.
You're not wrong.

Ash cw , kings pride cw , written in the stars cw are all unique to me

Ashes are just Oreo flyknit. Been done before a lot

Kings Pride are classics

Written in the Stars would be regarded higher if it wasn't on such a terrible model. Nike can go ahead and put that colorway on the 16's

Kings pride are one of the best Nikes in a long time.

They are an amazing sneaker.

The design of ashes is really well done imo .
It's such a unique shoe

nike-lebron-12-ext-red-paisley-official.jpg

didn't feel like looking for my pair and before you say of well that's just a traditional black and red, wrong these were so much more than that suwoo :pimp:
nike-lebron-xiii-as-alligator-black-multi-color-042554_1.jpg

though i thought these were ugly people universally liked them ^
full

of course mine had a little bit extra :pimp:
nike-lebron-14-gr-christmas-4-02.jpg

oonw looked like what :nerd:
p_21216036_106829691_2005736.jpg

didn't feel like looking for my pair with the black and gold lace and golden lace lock |l MC FK had been done a lot thanks to Kobe but this combination was preserved for the king of Zamunda
tumblr_nz0hy9oVly1u2ragso10_500.gif

idk what yr the kobe's are on but the 9s and Xs had some phenomenal original colors, i have barely paid attention after the X to his line

we love the lebron wath more to see the additions added into his shoes like the deion strap or the griffey back pull tab

The Kobe 9 Masterpiece set the trend for MC basketball shoes

well kobe 9 low ids worked the best imo way better than the MPs and i dont even like the 9s but they were the best executed, wish they hadn't did that one sided bs with the X

You're a 9.5 width? Sounds like you're a 9E.

Same here, I usually buy size 10. The lebron in 10 was perfect, comfy/roomy for casual wear, but I'd get 9.5 to play in and it fits.

Can't say the same for Kobes =(
Yeah for real, the KD9s and Kobe's are so narrow I think that's why I always chose a 11 in those. A 10 is perfect now for me, might force myself to do 9.5 just to get use to it, might be beneficial in the long run

^ yes.

and shoutouts to the dude who posted that ****'S coupon a couple pages ago. went there and copped another pair with it today

Media day is tomorrow so I hope we get a peek at something cool

If Nike really wanted to start a hype train they’d do a Lebron Watch...

Back
Top Bottom