*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I think it is Lebron watch or bust for me....but do not get me wrong. I do love the shoe. Funds just be tied up this time of year

I got in through sneaker app

I’ll sell my I promise size 12 for 213$ (I paid 15$ over retail & 13 shipping plus tax)

D3E7A423-2FA2-410A-B615-329D2B95BA55.png

Fresh bred, and now these... now I just gotta order one of those “I Promise” bracelets to match lol.

Two pairs should hold me over until the Lebron Watch, interested to see what Nike is cooking up (don’t want to get too excited and set myself up for disappointment)

I ordered the IP on SNKRS app. I had an issue with my address so I called Nike. CS said they can go ahead and cancel my order and reorder it with the new address. Check back at my order confirmation, this fool ordered the Bred colorway and not the IP. Called back and they said the IP sold out. So i canceled my order completely.

I guess I’ll have to try in stores.

I ordered the IP on SNKRS app. I had an issue with my address so I called Nike. CS said they can go ahead and cancel my order and reorder it with the new address. Check back at my order confirmation, this fool ordered the Bred colorway and not the IP. Called back and they said the IP sold out. So i canceled my order completely.

I guess I’ll have to try in stores.

Nike chat can be so effing terrible at times! Talk to a supervisor and at least get 20% code

Back
Top Bottom