*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Red said the same thing about the 12s and 13s but everybody else disagreed

I have no idea how he did 13s

:rofl:
the 12s weren't an issue but i understood why people had an issue, the 13s were indeed tricky but i just created a tool to help me making them simple as the only issue for the 13s were navigating underneath that middle posite piece, once you have something you can use to guide the lace to the hole it's simple. These 16s, i played around with my nephews pair and i don't see the complaints with the holes or the flywire that people make, I'd also say that the double lace that Lebron wore on the 1-5 is a pretty simple and nifty trick. The biggest kicker is there's a youtube video out that shows how to relace these, so yeah there shouldn't be any issues |l though to be fair i haven't watched the video, then again i don't need to these are pretty str8 forward.

Does anyone else with the Safari think they run small? Trying to figure out what size I need and that was one person's opinion I saw, that they ran small...

Snug but TTS in my view. I have fairly thick/wide feet. Ultimately it's down to preference though, you could easily rock these zipped or unzipped casually so that allows some leeway

legit question... I'm trying to asses performance before I cop...just E Bledsoe???

☝️...WHAT!?!? So you wanna know how E Bledsoe's *** performs before you cop it? You do know this is a sneaker forum right? Here's what u do, after you read this take a deep breath gather your thoughts and write it again just below.

DFAB98F5-2336-4003-A126-CB3CB15FAC9D.jpeg
5B8024F3-46B1-4A6B-8861-E5400150B3E6.jpeg

so when the put that nike air trainer tape up they meant.....
nike-air-trainer-3-705425-100-1.jpg

the medicine ball WTF?!? of all the nike trainers that they could've pulled from, oh well looks like no one got this one right bcuz none of us saw this coming

You mean the zipper lace?

It flops around.

I don’t need the zipper.

I’m not balling in these.

Just gym and casual here and there.

oh ok i got what you mean, yeah i'm use to having hanging tags and stuff flopping around so no worries for me

Back
Top Bottom