[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

These are must-haves for me. What do u guys think?

Yeah, I hear you. I was after the purples myself.  I am a sucker for Fragment and for the Janos though, so went ahead and copped a pair of the black.  They are so damn clean!  Anyone who wants them better hurry, as  Kicks Deals just blew this up!

any1 know the availability of the desert camos? cause yea if its pretty limited expect NDC to be flooded with bots

You have to battle the bots when you buy from Nike .. and the bots always win SMH

PogoSB is releasing some pairs in store today for 89.99 plus tax https://www.facebook.com/PogoSB/info

Bots? We're talking about Janoski's...:smh:

Correction, Floral janoskis.

I don't put anything past that site after the floral solarsoft moccasins went in seconds. I'm sure they won't be as bad but It's worth a try at least if you tryna cop a second pair, wouldn't use nike as my 1st option

Last edited:
Apparently JacksSurf Shop in Hermosa Beach has them but they are instore only. Anyone in the area want to help me out please? 
smile.gif

i copped both janoski florals and the qs shirt matching ... i cant wait for orange floral ... my boy got me a pair on hold for phone order next week

Anyone know where to get the OG floral nike sb tee for retail? PM me if you do thanks

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom