[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Desert Florals came today. Thanks again to ron goes ham for the link.

Based on the last pics posted here I think the blue floral pair is much nicer than the orange... Anyone else feel this way?

Damn man, it always seem like the digi-florals aren't made in size 14. I was hoping since the black florals were released on NDC in a 14 this release would be the same,

Better stop sleeping....
Change the laces and this will be a beast

Last edited:
2 questions
1) Do you guys think the upcoming digiflorals will be able to produce the results the first ones had? (Btw got my digifloral 2.0s in yesterday so nice in person thanks again Ron goes ham)
2) I've noticed that some of the upcoming Janoskis are no longer coming with the rope lace and have the flat lace instead ? Why is that and where can I find rope lace that are fit for Janoskis ?

2 questions
1) Do you guys think the upcoming digiflorals will be able to produce the results the first ones had? (Btw got my digifloral 2.0s in yesterday so nice in person thanks again Ron goes ham) ?
I think almost same hype but a bit more of availability

^ Yup... the Jungle camos are whatever to me. maybe copped under retail and those tiger camos or zebra print are horrendous imo

Back
Top Bottom