[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

The simple answer to why Nike is no longer putting ropes on the janoski any more is because they are cheap and realize that the primary consumer of the janoski is no longer a skater but rather suburban teenagers who have no idea about the quality of a shoe. Because of this, Nike will try to make the janoski in the cheapest materials possible. The janoski started out with leather laces and spare ropes, then two ropes, then one rope and one flat, and now it is at a point of two flat laces. The only ones that will continue to receive ropes are premium releases. 

finally picked them up from UPS

I think these Digi Camo 2.0 will end up like the black floral. Seems like there's enough pair to go around

What red colorways of Janoskis are out there? And I'm not talking team red I mean regular red or the kind of red in the Chicago Bulls logo something along those lines

Can anyone help me find me the digi floral v1 nike sb tee in m or l pm me thanks

The simple answer to why Nike is no longer putting ropes on the janoski any more is because they are cheap and realize that the primary consumer of the janoski is no longer a skater but rather suburban teenagers who have no idea about the quality of a shoe. Because of this, Nike will try to make the janoski in the cheapest materials possible. The janoski started out with leather laces and spare ropes, then two ropes, then one rope and one flat, and now it is at a point of two flat laces. The only ones that will continue to receive ropes are premium releases. 
you had to have seen this coming though. nike always does this. the shoe's popularity begins to grow and their quality starts to decline. I had a pair of the first run of the black and white suede janoskis when they first released and their quality was really good. I skated them for a good while and the durability was there.
I'm on my second pair of black and whites and the quality just isn't the same. not to mention these canvas pairs they're releasing now.

im feeling super confident the florals won't sell out within 5 seconds and then appear for 3x the price. simple fact of what they're going for now means they're gonna sell for retail. still, i gotta say, a comfy pair of janos is hard to beat. throw all the galaxy rookies and clunky stuff all you want-- when it is 100 degrees outside, ill take the janos. 

also--aren't the new prms almost the same as those olive ones that came out? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom