[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

Now someone sell me size 13 og florals 
happy.gif
Repped!  got a hat and shirt.  much thanks to you.   For ppl using ebates  use code "ebates20"

Last edited:
thanks @Egypt1337 gonna also order both hats to see which one i like more.

You can also add ebates to save an extra 3.5%. i know it aint much but every cent counts :nerd:

So today my Nike Stefan Janoski Lunars came in . How do you guys wear em ? Laced or tucked? If laced how you tie them, not long laces.. 

Hey guys, so I'm a new janoski lover who's trying to get a nice colorway. Are there any nice and non-stupid/dumb colorways out there that i can get? I don't mind any site as long as it's in the US.

I just don't like the florals. One colorway I like is the birch/clear jade but obviously its gone everywhere because it was released long ago.

CCS.com has tons of "simple" or "clean" colorways if you will
Hey guys, so I'm a new janoski lover who's trying to get a nice colorway. Are there any nice and non-stupid/dumb colorways out there that i can get? I don't mind any site as long as it's in the US.
I just don't like the florals. One colorway I like is the birch/clear jade but obviously its gone everywhere because it was released long ago.

Thinking of copping the flyknit janoskis off tactics.com. Coming out to $71 shipped with the labor day sale.

Finally bit the bullet on Lunar Janoski's! 

Found one for $86 shipped at the 'Bay, if anyone's looking.

So today my Nike Stefan Janoski Lunars came in . How do you guys wear em ? Laced or tucked? If laced how you tie them, not long laces.. 
These are dope and I think tucking in laces makes shoes looks ugly look like there getting choked and there all tight I lace mine like this 

The hell are those spots on them?
They're od'ing with the patterns on these. They look best with plain and solid colors imo

didn't like the beach janos, but ended up getting a pair for the girlfriend. she loves them. i'm not saying it is a "girl's shoe" but it is def more solid as a kid's print... too much for me but i'm surprised the smaller sizes are sitting. 

The warehouse that shipped my hat was 20 mins away from my location, and took 5 days to get here....but happy now that is has arrived!

I wish Nike would go back to the Janoski roots. With the one or two color suede colorways.

I would love to own a pair of Khaki/ Hyper Reds, Birch Green 420's and the Sail/ Black versions.

I wish Nike would go back to the Janoski roots. With the one or two color suede colorways.
I would love to own a pair of Khaki/ Hyper Reds, Birch Green 420's and the Sail/ Black versions.

My khaki/hyper reds are beat. I use them as work shoes, but that's my favorite cw. I need a couple New pairs asap. I just realized the last pair I bought were old royals n port wines around the time i bought my lemon twists.

Last edited:

I have a pair of Khaki/Hyper Reds and took real good care of them. Still wear them all the time. My fav janoskis

Back
Top Bottom