[OFFICIAL] -Nike Sb Stefan Janoski Thread- (Lows, Mids, Samples, ETC.) Everything Janoski Related

you know where can i buy nike janoski or satire here in manila philippines on a low price?

anyone get through on the DBs?

Yes sir!been in line since 7 pst waited for almost an hour!used check out link while still waiting in line and there she was..props to the people on the db 8 thread.i would have never gotten these if it wasnt for that check out link

Last edited:
Struck out online, was able to pick up in store. After seeing the collection in person this is the best pair of the set, IMO.

Am I the only one that the Green and Gold makes them think of weed? These make me instantly think of Skunk Dunks. I grabbed them from Niketown Chicago.

I live in Sweden and I MUST have these shoes.....When will the shoes be in stock again at nike.com? Is it only possible to get them in store within U.S?

I'm thinking of doing a pair please keep us posted on your thoughts on it
wore them today... might need to get diff laces. i got both the two toned and the free single color lace and neither is really hitting the spot. i just did a simple grey toe / mid "Burberry" pattern with white swoosh. wish the black lace wasn't as harsh. the black and grey lace isn't going to work.

as for keeping my feet warm? i don't know. i just know i wore my digi floral janos more than any other shoe combined this summer (basically made them my beaters) and felt justified in buying these.

happy with them overall  

Back
Top Bottom