Official Nike Shox VC IV Post --Information + Pictures

I dont know, maybe if u search through altavista, long time ago when I used it the last time they had a translation program. And I guess there are some ways to translate it. But nothing special is said there only that it is the All Star release.

shop.maasssports.de/image...ig_neu.jpg

But everybody is talking that the All Star VC IV is limited? Are your two pairs limited ore exactly the same as seen on the pic???

Will there be just the normal Shox Box, not a special one like last year??

Thanks LAShaq

i got the white/red asia exclusives. the all stars didn't come out yet. on nikebasketball.com, they say the all stars are limited.

i saw the black/reds today for the first time in person and they look sick.........isnt the snake print on the shoe suspose to resemble of something like a lizard.......or should i say raptor...but now he plays for the nets

noneoftheless they are still :wow:
eek.gif
.....and im feelin the flight jacket he had on the billboard in front of my footaction
DAMN.....I JUST LOVE BASKETBALL SHOES

it's funny how a colorway can totally change your opinion on a shoe

i never liked the vc 4 till i saw the all star colorway :wow:
eek.gif
, then i noticed the white/reds :wow:
eek.gif
now im lovin the shoe
JR5

Kickz101 has just got the white/reds in - hot color I must say.

Don't sleep on these :pimp:
pimp.gif

just saw the white-red colorway in a Nike store here in Manila, it's reaalllyy niceeee

anyone needs a hookup on the white/red let me know~
150-165(shipped) depending on the shipping :wink:
wink.gif

To bAnOi or any other Philippine NTers out there, where can you find the white / red colorways? And do they cost the same as the black/red colorway (which went for 6495 PHP last I checked)?

Thanks in advance.
loved by few. hated by many. respected by all.

so the all white is gonna be released as a pack like the Nubuck Melo 1.5's???, anyone know the details?

^ Yupyup..they just cost the same in P.I., I have 2 pairs coming in next week from a friend...

Kicks 4 Trade
dOubleO @ gmail . com (just remove the spaces) AIM xxx dOubleO xxx

yup same retail price.. I saw a pair over at the Nike store at Robinson's Place Ermita

I need a size 10.5 in the canada exclusives. I saw a couple posts of people who said they could get them, but was a while ago. if anyone can come up with a pair, get at me. I can paypal asap. [email protected]

My local shop has the lbj2 and vc4 allstars and dunno which one to get. are the vc4 allstars limited or gr?

for those in the MD area

Downtown Lockerroom is selling the Blk/Red VC IV for 69.99 until monday

VC IV all stars aren't worth going through the trouble for [waiting on NDC] if they are going to be a GR all over.

So, will we never get confirmation from a reputable source?

:tongue:
tongue.gif

[/b]​

i ask the nike sales person about the All Star
he said they are "tentatively coming in on the 18th"
hope they do drop tho

To all Manila NTer's VC4 All-Star colorways have dropped here in Nike Glorietta :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom