**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Made up my mind I'm going to buy whatever size is on sale from where ever and just exchange it for a correct size at a footlocker finish line etc
Let me know how this works out. May try it too. Black L for grey M. Chances are slim I know but worth a shot

just got my tech pants delivered today from macy's

this years tech pants. correct size

:smokin didn't get the AW77 sweats

just got my tech pants delivered today from macy's

this years tech pants. correct size

smokin.gif
didn't get the AW77 sweats

referring to the other guy waiting on the pants :lol:

i dont wear those kinda shorts so do you brah

I like a deal like the next man but in 5 months I wouldve lost interest in them or a new pair wouldve came out by then :lol:

I guess the wait is better than being sold out

Do the Tiger Stripes tend to run smaller than the newest 2.0 pairs?

Sized up to an XL from a L in the blacks and they are still snug.

Any advice on stretching out? Thanks.

Anywhere online still have the Obsidian Tech Fleece pants? I checked a couple spots and all I could find is a Small. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Do the Tiger Stripes tend to run smaller than the newest 2.0 pairs?

Sized up to an XL from a L in the blacks and they are still snug.

Any advice on stretching out? Thanks.

Tiger stripes def run smaller. i tried on an L and knew before i even got to my waist that they were too small. L in the blacks from macy's fit perfect tho.

Not to keep dragging this Macy's thing on but... I ran in macys to return a dri-fit tee, looked around and they had one xl black. The sale ended 11/4 but I figured I'd ask. Showed the lady my receipt from the deal last week and she price matched. On top of that it took another 20% off for using my Macy's card. Total $41.59. Hopefully they get the navy ones in soon so I can swap

Not to keep dragging this Macy's thing on but... I ran in macys to return a dri-fit tee, looked around and they had one xl black. The sale ended 11/4 but I figured I'd ask. Showed the lady my receipt from the deal last week and she price matched. On top of that it took another 20% off for using my Macy's card. Total $41.59. Hopefully they get the navy ones in soon so I can swap

$80 version Tech Fleece pants. Just wondering if anyone experiences the same issue of this uneven, wavy texture (picture 1 and 2) on the right thigh area where the stitching is (picture 3). Both were washed a good amount of times, grey one tumble dried once.

Yes all tech pants have them because that is wear the pocket edge is. I don't like it either, but whatever they are sweats. The newer shorts detached the pocket and then people complained about that too. Nike can't make everyone happy.

Back
Top Bottom