**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Yes all tech pants have them because that is wear the pocket edge is. I don't like it either, but whatever they are sweats. The newer shorts detached the pocket and then people complained about that too. Nike can't make everyone happy.
i rather the wave... the new ones you get ur damn foot stuck in that **** and its game over

$80 version Tech Fleece pants. Just wondering if anyone experiences the same issue of this uneven, wavy texture (picture 1 and 2) on the right thigh area where the stitching is (picture 3). Both were washed a good amount of times, grey one tumble dried once.
I have the same issue with my tech fleece pants after I wash and tumble dry them on low.  After I get a few wears in after, washing, the wrinkling seems to stretch itself out and is less noticeable.

i rather the wave... the new ones you get ur damn foot stuck in that **** and its game over
roll.gif
This crap happens to me everytime I put on my heather greys( blue string) and kept wondering why it doesnt happen to my black version. Never looked into it but now i know why.

View media item 1250605View media item 1250606View media item 1250607

$80 version Tech Fleece pants. Just wondering if anyone experiences the same issue of this uneven, wavy texture (picture 1 and 2) on the right thigh area where the stitching is (picture 3). Both were washed a good amount of times, grey one tumble dried once.
This is a very common issue and there is no work around. Very noticeable on my grey pair, but it isn't bad on my black pair. I think this is something that might have been fixed with the 2.0 version. But what I did to cope with the issue is to just iron out the area.

:rofl: This crap happens to me everytime I put on my heather greys( blue string) and kept wondering why it doesnt happen to my black version. Never looked into it but now i know why.

i just started noticing this now.

whats different with the blue strings one ?
The blue string one the right hand side pocket, the pocket itself is not taped to the pant leg like older and newer versions. this Allowes your foot to get stuck if you slide it along the front panel of the pants. Hope this makes sense.

^^^

yeah, that happens wherever there is friction on this tech material. it coms off easily though. take a standard shaving razor, make gentle and consistent strokes on the material, and it will come right off after several passes. just be patient with it. very easy to fix.

Back
Top Bottom