**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Now that winter is coming to a close, anybody still wear their TF pants during the warmer days?

I wear TF pants for work. Granted I work in SF so they're still useful. Once it actually gets consistently warmer I'll probably grab the shorts

I wear TF pants for work. Granted I work in SF so they're still useful. Once it actually gets consistently warmer I'll probably grab the shorts

Where the hell do you work that allows sweatpants? Lemme guess retail?

Last edited:
blue tech fleece shorts for $40 a good price? got a medium hoping to exchange for my actual size but might return or help someone out.

so whats the equivalent to tech fleece but for warmer weather? 

like does nike have a tech line for warmer weather that im not aware of? trying to get ready for sping

correct me if I'm mistaken but christiano ronaldo wears the aw77 tech fleece jackets  right? o:

Last edited:

so whats the equivalent to tech fleece but for warmer weather? 

like does nike have a tech line for warmer weather that im not aware of? trying to get ready for sping
TF is good for any season

I normally wear the pant until summer then I switch to the shorts 

TF is good for any season

I normally wear the pant until summer then I switch to the shorts 
I went to six flags one day last summer it was like 94 Degrees, humid, and really sunny. I saw this kid wearing TF pants and a tanktop. I knew he was dying in those pants. I said to myself that day, what kind of idiot wears TF in the summer, let alone an amusement park in hot weather.

Last edited:

I went to six flags one day last summer it was like 94 Degrees, humid, and really sunny. I saw this kid wearing TF pants and a tanktop. I knew he was dying in those pants. I said to myself that day, what kind of idiot wears TF in the summer, let alone an amusement park in hot weather.
tell me about it i see dudes wearing leather joggers and what not in high 90 degree weather idk how dudes are comfortable in that

tigerstripes are cooler than other TF 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom