**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

So in all reality you paid $64 each and no point in posting such foolishness for us to question about.. Why write anything at all?? Just so we sit here wondering how until you inform us you paid the same as everyone else would have... Thanks for the info friend
Shut up.

TJ Max still hitting , keep a look out guys. Just spotted ash camo and carbon's, I'm good on anymore.

20% off code GETFIT plus they were already on clearance so $100 to $64

I also had a gift card to bring them down to 40 each

So in all reality you paid $64 each and no point in posting such foolishness for us to question about.. Why write anything at all?? Just so we sit here wondering how until you inform us you paid the same as everyone else would have... Thanks for the info friend

Well that escalated quickly :lol:

Last edited:
Saw black camo TF pants at a nike outlet for $80 yesterday...

Is it worth waiting? anybody seen em cheaper? Or should i just bite the bullet and cop?

at $120 retail, i can't see these getting much cheaper... or am i being too pessimistic? 

Saw black camo TF pants at a nike outlet for $80 yesterday...

Is it worth waiting? anybody seen em cheaper? Or should i just bite the bullet and cop?

at $120 retail, i can't see these getting much cheaper... or am i being too pessimistic? 

Found them at TJmaxx for $49

40% off tech fleece at nike outlet Orange.  Camo pants are 80 - 40% off.  They have a bunch of top too for 90 - 40%

Well that escalated quickly
laugh.gif

40% off tech fleece at nike outlet Orange.  Camo pants are 80 - 40% off.  They have a bunch of top too for 90 - 40%

Is this the outlet in Orange, CA? Also do you know which tops and bottoms they have? Or else i will just give them a call .. just hate asking the workers with broad questions like that because i noticed sometimes they arent accurate or just get annoyed

I bought the charcoal heather pants, birch heather shorts, and tumbled grey shorts all size Medium from the NDC sale. My other tech fleece pants (older versions) are size medium and fit me well; I opted not to size up from my normal size medium. I hope everything I just got fits as well since I haven't bought any of the newer tech fleece pants or shorts.

Last edited:
Forgive me for not searching, but are the current heather grey pants up there that different from the OG release?

... like the shade of grey.

Last edited:
Just called .. they said the sale is no longer going on and it ended today .. can anyone else confirm?
Which tops are you guys talking about? Also, it doesn't make any sense that it ended today....if it ends today it means it's still valid though today. They mean it ended yesterday?

Which tops are you guys talking about? Also, it doesn't make any sense that it ended today....if it ends today it means it's still valid though today. They mean it ended yesterday?

Same thing i was thinking .. i didnt wanna go back and fourth with the guy so i just said okay .. he said he was looking right at the signage and it didnt say anything about being 40% off .. i figured i would call back later and talk to another employee

Same thing i was thinking .. i didnt wanna go back and fourth with the guy so i just said okay .. he said he was looking right at the signage and it didnt say anything about being 40% off .. i figured i would call back later and talk to another employee
Just took a stroll over to LBC nike outlet and the signage of 40% off MSRP is gone. Might have been a short stint. Anyway, the TF never went on sale at my locale.

Back
Top Bottom