**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Im liking these AW77 pants anybody ever seen them go on sale?
Just came in here to get opinions on these 
nerd.gif

AW77 goes on sale all the time but those are the newest style, I think they call em shoebox or something so you might have to wait a little bit. Ive seen the shorts in person, prefer the old style more.

Saw black camo TF pants at a nike outlet for $80 yesterday...

Is it worth waiting? anybody seen em cheaper? Or should i just bite the bullet and cop?

at $120 retail, i can't see these getting much cheaper... or am i being too pessimistic? 

size? The Camo's don't go on sale as much as the others, but if you're an XXL by chance.......

I dont know if its been asked already, but what is the difference between the tech fleece jacket and the windrunner, they look pretty similar

and the price is 150€ for the jacket and 105€ for the windrunner, thanks for help

I want the bonded wind runner but I don't think my arms will be comfortable since they run tight than all the other ones 

Bonded is my favorite but as I've said many times before the cut is crazy. I'm not a big dude and its really tight on my arms, especially my forearms and then really loose and boxy on the torso, I wanna see if I can get the sides taken in a bit. This a M, I'm 5'8" and 185 lbs.

damn that's good to know. haven't tried on the bonded wind runner before.

looks like its slim fit on the sleeves and regular for the body :lol:

Two pairs of Grey 2.0 TF Pants on eBay right now in size Medium.

Finally was able to grab the Grey 2.0 pants in my size.
pimp.gif

Still on the hunt for the Grey 2.0 AW77.
frown.gif

Last edited:
my favorite windrunner by far. Copped when it first dropped for around $100 and then randomly found it at an outlet for $29.99 and copped for the little bro 

@Sourkush i have no additional info but the fit is nice. Ran tts for me and as for pants, I'm m not sure if any charcoal colored ones would match.didn't cop though... I was just window shopping [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom