**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

This. And goose is foul. Dude only sends me pics of tops :lol:

Lol usually the same for me too but He originally got those pants like a month ago but they were too big. He posted about them too. Last week he came across two in his size and let get the XL after weeks of begging lol

I really don't get the whole Nike won't let retailers put discounts on tf. I mean there are some restrictions periodically. But I've literally just gotten like 4 items, current season items, that were at least 25/35% off with black friday deals. One retailer even let me use an extra 10 off discount which even says it excludes Nike on the print out.

You can find it on discount, you just can't expect that every discount will apply to them too. People need to be patient, there's lots of companies that have licenses that stop bigger retailers from using every discount offer. But it's because some of these big retailers have discount offers almost more than every week.

In terms of sizing help on this site. If it wasn't for this site Id probably have bought the wrong size. But is agree trying on is best. I've even had some sizing inconsistencies with the same size, just different colourway as I posted a few pages back.

Ol boy is just delusional. You just need to know where to look. KicksUSA had a 30% off promo this past weekend. Most people that frequent this thread haven't paid retail for any of their TF pieces.

This. And goose is foul. Dude only sends me pics of tops :lol:

Lol usually the same for me too but He originally got those pants like a month ago but they were too big. He posted about them too. Last week he came across two in his size and let get the XL after weeks of begging lol

o i know. i hit him up too about them when he posted them talking about he was gonna get them shrunken or something. its probably because i said i was gonna DDT him in another thread :lol:

Ol boy is just delusional. You just need to know where to look. KicksUSA had a 30% off promo this past weekend. Most people that frequent this thread haven't paid retail for any of their TF pieces.

I shoulda bought the charcoal jawns or at least the heather grey ones for 70 when they had their discount :smh:

Got my TFs from Livestock today. Quick 2 day shipping and I actually got everything I ordered so I'm a happy guy.

Got both + shipping for about $125 USD, which I thought wasn't too bad of a deal since I live in Canada and it's ridiculous to find good bargains here.

Black crew that I've been looking for so long.

Black Hero

Both are S and here's a couple pics of me wearing the Hero's for anyone that wants to see how it fits.

Keep in mind I'm only 5'6" and about 145 lbs with short stubby legs.

All in all, the Hero's definitely fit better than when I first tried on the heather/volt ones. The arms aren't as tight and there's right amount of room in the torso.

thats right. I probably have 20 or so TF pieces, and I only paid retail on 2 pieces (camp's from last year). And I actually hate them and never wore them.

Really no reason whatsoever to feel the need to pay retail for TF, even if you can. They all go on sale eventually.

Got my TFs from Livestock today. Quick 2 day shipping and I actually got everything I ordered so I'm a happy guy.

Got both + shipping for about $125 USD, which I thought wasn't too bad of a deal since I live in Canada and it's ridiculous to find good bargains here.

Black Hero

Both are S and here's a couple pics of me wearing the Hero's for anyone that wants to see how it fits.

All in all, the Hero's definitely fit better than when I first tried on the heather/volt ones. The arms aren't as tight and there's right amount of room in the torso.
thinking about ordering from them but question i just moved and i some of my recent orders from other companys 1 from walmart and another from amazon they will show delivered but i never receive them... how good is their customer service? do they just say your assed out and thats it? 

So how do you guys size sweater? Size down or up? Gotta couple of the sweats and thinking of picking up a sweater

thats right. I probably have 20 or so TF pieces, and I only paid retail on 2 pieces (camp's from last year). And I actually hate them and never wore them.

Really no reason whatsoever to feel the need to pay retail for TF, even if you can. They all go on sale eventually.
if you're a XXL I'll drive up to you, bro.

View media item 1812178

View media item 1812182

Black Hero

View media item 1812183

View media item 1812185

View media item 1812186

Should've went with medium.

Back
Top Bottom