**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Bruh.... It's not specific to this site tho. You pointed it out like it is :smh:
You seem to be taking this very personal... Right now it's not specific to what I'm talking about because everyone is helping each other to get the best deals on these techs, but about 2 or 3 month a go it was about size and the best deals for a while. Again, I know everyone here is trying help one another but when it comes to size, it's best to try them on or what the other guy said to buy 2 sizes and return what doesn't fit.That's all [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Bruh.... It's not specific to this site tho. You pointed it out like it is :smh:
You seem to be taking this very personal... Right now it's not specific to what I'm talking about because everyone is helping each other to get the best deals on these techs, but about 2 or 3 month a go it was about size and the best deals for a while. Again, I know everyone here is trying help one another but when it comes to size, it's best to try them on or what the other guy said to buy 2 sizes and return what doesn't fit.That's all [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

I'm not taking it personal at all. you took the time to make a dig at the site with the whole don't trust what people say in HERE comment. I can agree that trying on stuff is the best route but the subtle dig wasn't called for.

This. :lol:  ...how can people be legitimately upset for not being able to buy something for under retail?

It's Christmas season and when the only thing available is an ebates discount, that is pathetic of Nike not to allow the Macy's friends and family discount to apply to it or any other discount on other sites like eastbay and the sports authority were similarly telling me that the item wasn't available for any discount. In every store I pass in the malls they are having sales. So yeah Nike not having all items available for any discount at all at this time of year passes me off. It's not an item that was just released and you have to pay retail for initially. There's still a good amount of holiday season shopping left and I hope that I can get any discount on them.

the stuff was included on discount. even nike's main site had TF on discount.

Bruh

:lol:

Nike isn't the one disallowing discounts on TF. It's at the retailers discretion on what's excluded

he wont learn. he cant get what he wants under retail so he's just going to blame the company. they have no need to allow us to get things on discount

he wont learn. he cant get what he wants under retail so he's just going to blame the company. they have no need to allow us to get things on discount

touché :lol:

then when he comes across a legit site that has it marked down at a deep discount, he questions the authenticity

Yet there's multiple people posting that they won't go over sixty bucks for tf gear a few pages ago. It's up to the stores and Nike if they want my business at this time of the year. At least my gf will get the tf cape since that was allowed to be discounted.

Yet there's multiple people posting that they won't go over sixty bucks for tf gear a few pages ago. It's up to the stores and Nike if they want my business at this time of the year. At least my gf will get the tf cape since that was allowed to be discounted.

I'm so confused with your point.
You are mad that Nike won't allow stores to discount TF but immediately post proof that a store is selling TF at a discount.
You are saying people are setting a $60 limit as if it makes a difference. People are just saying they are willing to wait for that special deal to pop up. It has nothing to do with your point.

I have some TF pants but no hoodies or sweaters. But after watching Creed, I'm gonna buy some. Lol. MBJ was a walking endorsement the whole movie.

difference between you and them is they state their price point at which they are willing to spend on TF and leave it at that. you on the other hand are whining about Nike and retailers because they don't have it marked down to what you want to spend :lol:

I'm not taking it personal at all. you took the time to make a dig at the site with the whole don't trust what people say in HERE comment. I can agree that trying on stuff is the best route but the subtle dig wasn't called for.
I was talking about size and fit only, I'm sorry if ppl can't understand what I was trying to say. When I was looking to buy, few ppl here suggested to size up cause they shrink a lot ( which is not true ). I tried them on at a store just in case before buying, but some ppl here took that advice and bought a size up cause they thought it would shrink after couple of wash&dry. Now there stuck with an expensive sweatpants that's too big...
I really like how helpful everyone is here believe me, I really do appreciate it, But size and fit for an expensive sweets.... That's different.

It would be an XL. I'll put in more work tho. It's an eBay seller with a pair but I'm thinking he may be shill bidding.
good luck man..

Thx dude. I'll find them eventually.

Damn these came out last season and was a pair you could have picked up from fleecegate.

Idk what price you're trying to pay but I remember seeing them in the B&M house of hoops her in nyc and flight 23 not too long ago

I've searched the thread and other areas on NT, but can someone fill me in on Fleecegate? I mean it sounds like crazy deals on TF, but what exactly happened. 

Yes, I'm late to the party. 

It would be an XL. I'll put in more work tho. It's an eBay seller with a pair but I'm thinking he may be shill bidding.
good luck man..

Thx dude. I'll find them eventually.

Damn these came out last season and was a pair you could have picked up from fleecegate.

Idk what price you're trying to pay but I remember seeing them in the B&M house of hoops her in nyc and flight 23 not too long ago

Thanks. I was just trying to get some history so I can know what kind of search I need to do.

TF gate - $20 for TF pants, and you could do phone orders from some outlets using Nike Assist. Lots of people on here ate, but soon stores were getting flooded with calls and stopped taking orders. Probably lasted a few days, maybe a week.

It lasted a week but many NFS caught on and stop taking orders... So it slowly died downed... But what a time it was..

TF gate - $20 for TF pants, and you could do phone orders from some outlets using Nike Assist. Lots of people on here ate, but soon stores were getting flooded with calls and stopped taking orders. Probably lasted a few days, maybe a week.
got it thanks for the clarification! Repped. 

Funny thing was.. The TF shorts was also part of the TF gate and that costed more than the pants... If I recall the shorts were $32 and the pants were $20 lol... The hoodys was about $45

Last edited:
Didn't they change their return policy on tf pants without receipt to lowest selling point which was $20 thanks to tf gate? Not condoning the fraud that some partake in.

Didn't they change their return policy on tf pants without receipt to lowest selling point which was $20 thanks to tf gate? Not condoning the fraud that some partake in.

That's the policy for any returns. They just updated the TF price in the system.

Good looking on that jimmy jazz link for the hoodie.

Comes out to $80 a piece when u use promo code BUY2015

better than paying retail $180

Back
Top Bottom