**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Should've went with medium.
For the Hero hood? No way man. I tried that on and it was way too baggy in the torso. Small fits perfect.
thinking about ordering from them but question i just moved and i some of my recent orders from other companys 1 from walmart and another from amazon they will show delivered but i never receive them... how good is their customer service? do they just say your assed out and thats it? 
I found their service to be pretty decent. They've messed up with my previous order because they told me they shipped all 3 items, but I only ended up getting two.  But they quickly apologized, refunded and gave me a discount code for the troubles.

A couple other guys did have problems with their orders too, but this order I just received was right on the money. Shipped it the day after I bought it and got here quickly.

Last edited:
Im 5'10 175 and a M is fine on me, I have 4 inches and 30lbs on dude and you think the S is too small? :lol:

Last edited:
as a matter of fact, the Camo's I purchased were XXL. I lost weight and had to repurchase a bunch of TF at XL.
Same. my pants are kinda big on me but I like the room since holidays are coming and being in an interracial relationship I get to eat real good.

Black crew that I've been looking for so long.

Both are S and here's a couple pics of me wearing the Hero's for anyone that wants to see how it fit

Keep in mind I'm only 5'6" and about 145 lbs with short stubby legs.
Hows the tech crew size small fit for you?  I am the same height and weight as you basically.  Last time I tried on small, was pretty good, but the waist area was a bit tight fitting and a bit weird when I sit down, it rises.   Just wanted to hear your thoughts.  thanks

Hows the tech crew size small fit for you?  I am the same height and weight as you basically.  Last time I tried on small, was pretty good, but the waist area was a bit tight fitting and a bit weird when I sit down, it rises.   Just wanted to hear your thoughts.  thanks
Hey man, no problem. It's definitely roomier than I expected. I thought a M would fit better because I like looser crews but S fits well. Arms are a little long but it's not a dealbreaker, then again I might have shorter arms than the average 5'6" guy lol. The waist is a little tight like you said but I think it'll stretch out the more I wear it. I think it's decent for me, especially because I've got a big butt. It only really rises for me when I lift my arms over my head so I won't have any problems in that regard.

Hope that helps. Here's some pics.

Last edited:
Hi sorry guys I posted this question in the wrong thread .. But is it possible the niketown in us could exchange size on a tech fleece that came from Europe

This. And goose is foul. Dude only sends me pics of tops :lol:
Damn this thread moved alot, didn't even see this :lol:

But yeah thats the XL I was holding while trying to find my size, I told you and JD whoever could find me a trade in L could get em but I owed JD a favor for going above and beyond in the Huarache thread trying to help me get the red NMs. Next XL you'll be the first to know brotha. :smokin

And yeah... the DDT comment is gonna end up costing you the drawstrings on any items I send you. :stoneface:

This. And goose is foul. Dude only sends me pics of tops :lol:
Damn this thread moved alot, didn't even see this :lol:

But yeah thats the XL I was holding while trying to find my size, I told you and JD whoever could find me a trade in L could get em but I owed JD a favor for going above and beyond in the Huarache thread trying to help me get the red NMs. Next XL you'll be the first to know brotha. :smokin

And yeah... the DDT comment is gonna end up costing you the drawstrings on any items I send you. :stoneface:

:lol: it's all good dude. I owe him still for linking me to my cinnabar huaraches

Finishline has the TF black crew for $63 and carbon grey TF pants fir 70 With use code: 10FINISH
I lucked out with bday 20 code too. Came out to 111 for both pieces for me

Finishline has the TF black crew for $63 and carbon grey TF pants fir 70 With use code: 10FINISH
I lucked out with bday 20 code too. Came out to 111 for both pieces for me
how did yiu get the coupon 10finish to work i added it to some TF shorts and it says all nike items are excluded 

how did yiu get the coupon 10finish to work i added it to some TF shorts and it says all nike items are excluded 
I have no clue,just plugged it in and it took. I tried the 15FINISH, but it said I didn't make the requirements. So rolled with the 10FINISH and it took.

Back
Top Bottom