**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Hoodies came in from the clearance event. Pretty satisfied for sure. Just need the bottoms eventually. No rush tho.

View media item 1816100

Very nice haul bigj!

Just scored a royal blue n98 on eBay for 45. It was listed at 60 but there wasn't much time left in the auction so I shot an offer and he accepted. Working on a black crew neck right now too. eBay is my new tj maxx lol
View media item 1816116

Last edited:
^^^ nice. I'm still eyeing eBay for those Crimson pants I can't get my mitts on. Shill bidding seller wasn't gonna fool me on the last pair I watched :lol:

:smh: got me feeling like the thread scumbag.

:lol: naw man you good money. i just like giving you guys a hard time. honestly, i would prefer him getting them anyways. i dont feel like i have any of the clout he has when it comes to this stuff.

^^^ nice. I'm still eyeing eBay for those Crimson pants I can't get my mitts on. Shill bidding seller wasn't gonna fool me on the last pair I watched :lol:

Kinda on the hunt too. Got them from techfleecegate gate in an XL and it's to big. Need a large

Wish I could find these models to see in person but I'll ask NT. I got the AW77 tech fleece hoodie -- should I expect some shrinking when I wash it? The thing is something like 60% cotton. It fits nice now but on the snug side. I can't believe I'd be a LARGE though

Also, is there a difference in the AW77 and the Windrunner hoodie in terms of thickness? Or is it jus the chevron design and the wasitband/hem? Thanks fellas

J went buckwild on the bonded windrunners :lol: ...welcome to the worst sweater you ever bought :smokin

:rofl: man I know :smh:
I like them all tho. The only one that was OD was the black one and that's because I just purchased a different tf hoodie that's black too.
I want the purple one tho

roll.gif
man I know
mean.gif

I like them all tho. The only one that was OD was the black one and that's because I just purchased a different tf hoodie that's black too.
Nah b flourish, I remember you saying you got the oop from your homie so you prolly paid less than the retail price of 1 bonded hoodie for all four 
sick.gif

I had to stop myself at just the black, ive learned to exercise self control 
laugh.gif

:rofl: man I know :smh:

Nah b flourish, I remember you saying you got the oop from your homie so you prolly paid less than the retail price of 1 bonded hoodie for all four :x

I had to stop myself at just the black, ive learned to exercise self control :lol:

Yea I asked my boy to look out. The only bad thing is I had to hold off until he had time to order which took like 4-5 days. By the time he got in, the pants I had in my cart were gone.

I'm grateful for dude tho so I take the good and the not so good. Def saved me some serious money IMO. The total for the 4 jackets and my kids shoes was like $200.

Last edited:
Chill......... Trying to find him that L so I can swipe his XL. Just waiting for a member in here to tell me if he still has the L :lol:

:lol: I've got one of his L's though!

Savage... :lol:

Just make sure you guys negotiate via pm or something please and good luck. I may go the L route and let them stretch out. My blue camos feel larger than my black and my silver pairs.

Savage... :lol:

Just make sure you guys negotiate via pm or something please and good luck. I may go the L route and let them stretch out. My blue camos feel larger than my black and my silver pairs.

Yeah gooze gave him my number yesterday' and we were discussing. I'll see what we can work out. He's all the way up in Maine though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom