**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

bad news, your boy kept them for himself 
nthat.gif

fruit salads are delicious bruh. besides what happens when you wanna wear some joints with the nike air logo (88 3's, maroon 6's, wc4's)
That's cool, to each his own. I would only do that if I had the OG's.. which at this point would just crumble. The "remastered" Nike Air joints are all so off. The '88 White Cement III's say Nike Air on the back but Jordan on the bottom *thumbs down.* The Maroon IV Nike Air is so thin it just doesn't look good imo. The White Cement IV looks the best, Nike Air on the back looks pretty good but I hate the fact that they didn't just put "Nike" on the bottom... they had to use the Nike Swoosh Logo *pass*. And the Black Metallic V... is just horrible. Looks like  the Nike Air logo shrunk in the dryer *garbage*

I'd rather spend my money on 2 pair of Prestos than one pair of J's at this point. Jordan Brand died in 2011 (with the exception of a handful of releases). But like I said... to each his own. These are just my opinions.

But to answer your question... I would just throw on some denim & a supreme coat and call it a day. *prepares for Hypebeast accusations*

Last edited:

Totally agree when it comes to trainers/running sneakers. I don't feel right mixing the swoosh with the jumpman (I may be the only one). I know Nike owns Jordan Brand but I still try not to mix apples and oranges. 

Besides I've been rocking less and less JB these past few years. 
I'm with you on this one. Js be looking too bulky with my TF gear.

:lol:

ive been a bit conflicted about jordans w/fleece but its whatever at this point in my life. if i like the fit, then its legit (to me :lol:)

i dont do only runners and stuff either.

but hey, i dont wear my gear super snug like some dudes either so that could make a difference too.

Here are some pics ive taken in the past

Last edited:
Yea, so I probably did wash my old one to much :lol:

I guess I'll avoid washing my new ones too much, and just spot clean stains with a cloth, soap, and water. I'm super anal about having washing cloths and being clean, I guess I need to chill :lol:

btw, those who hang-dry them, are you satisfied? do they feel good? - I ask because sometimes when I hang-dry cloths they come out feeling stiff, you know what I mean?

Can anybody answer these questions for me?? Please??

I know it's lovely and great to see pics of what you all just copped and receive recognition, but I'm more concerned with quality and trying to make my hoodies last longer!!! A genuine concern :lol:

I just want the best consensus overall from you experts when it comes to the treatment for AW77 hoodies!!

I know it's lovely and great to see pics of what you all just copped and receive recognition, but I'm more concerned with quality and trying to make my hoodies last longer!!! A genuine concern
laugh.gif

I just want the best consensus overall from you experts when it comes to the treatment for AW77 hoodies!!
hang dry all my TF unless I'm tryin' to shrink them to fit better.. I'm a tweener M-L and for pants, I buy L but I put them in the dryer a few times when new.. not sure if they really shrink or not but the fit is def better after washing.. pants tend to loosen up after you lounge on them.. anyway, hang drying is what I would recommend to keep them for a while..

I know it's lovely and great to see pics of what you all just copped and receive recognition, but I'm more concerned with quality and trying to make my hoodies last longer!!! A genuine concern
laugh.gif

I know what you mean with the stiffness. It happens to mine when I first take it off whatever I hang it on. However I just give it the good ol' bullfighter toro and it usually gets rid of any stiffness. Sorry if that doesn't help, could not think of a better description for the motion.

Bigj what's the scouting report on those flyknit Max? Are they crazy comfortable? Debating getting a pair for the low

Bigj what's the scouting report on those flyknit Max? Are they crazy comfortable? Debating getting a pair for the low

Very comfy to me. Love them man. I have a few pairs and would buy more if I had colors I really liked.

bad news, your boy kept them for himself :nthat:

fruit salads are delicious bruh. besides what happens when you wanna wear some joints with the nike air logo (88 3's, maroon 6's, wc4's)

That's cool, to each his own. I would only do that if I had the OG's.. which at this point would just crumble. The "remastered" Nike Air joints are all so off. The '88 White Cement III's say Nike Air on the back but Jordan on the bottom *thumbs down.* The Maroon IV Nike Air is so thin it just doesn't look good imo. The White Cement IV looks the best, Nike Air on the back looks pretty good but I hate the fact that they didn't just put "Nike" on the bottom... they had to use the Nike Swoosh Logo *pass*. And the Black Metallic V... is just horrible. Looks like  the Nike Air logo shrunk in the dryer *garbage*

I'd rather spend my money on 2 pair of Prestos than one pair of J's at this point. Jordan Brand died in 2011 (with the exception of a handful of releases). But like I said... to each his own. These are just my opinions.

But to answer your question... I would just throw on some denim & a supreme coat and call it a day. *prepares for Hypebeast accusations*

Yeah i can see why a lot of people are moving away from jb and honestly i would too if they just dropped my top 3.

Lately ive been gettin more interested in nb and other runners because of the shear cozyness of it and quality of materials. Im still not willing to buy ultra boosts tho :lol:

Yeah i can see why a lot of people are moving away from jb and honestly i would too if they just dropped my top 3.

Lately ive been gettin more interested in nb and other runners because of the shear cozyness of it and quality of materials. Im still not willing to buy ultra boosts tho
laugh.gif
The comfort is the main thing! I just cant walk around all day in a new retro. 

man i wish i had a tiger stripe windrunner. nike needs to stop playing and bring that back and also drop a tiger camo set. 

What kicks have you guys been wearing with your tf pants? I feel like am90's, 3's, and 6's are absolute fire with them

Any runners for me. Racers, lunars, air Max's. Can't pull off Jays tho. That's just me

Returned the grey pants with the volt swoosh. Not to be confused with the pants with the volt throughout. Got the cargo khaki CW coming!!

Good choice sir.
Thanks! I wanted the real volt pair but they didn't have my size at the time. Same with the khaki. The pair I returned looked totally different in person. Straight bunz.

Last edited:
it looks like the black TF pants never really go on sale huh? havent seen any in a long time

also, how do the n98 TF jackets fit? in comparison to the windrunners and tf aw77 hoodies? if i wear in XL in those should i get an xl in the n98 jacket as well?

Last edited:
it looks like the black TF pants never really go on sale huh? havent seen any in a long time

also, how do the n98 TF jackets fit? in comparison to the windrunners and tf aw77 hoodies? if i wear in XL in those should i get an xl in the n98 jacket as well?
i got my black pants on sneakersnstuff when they had a sale back in september. got them and a grey crew neck for $104 shipped. $64 for the pants and $40 for the crew, or $52 a piece if you think about it.

the N98 in my opinion fits like the windrunner. My first two N98s were size XL-T and 2XL because thats what i found at marshalls/tjmaxx but i ordered one in my true size (XL) and it fits in line with my XL windrunner

If you have a shoe city near you, they are doing 20% off of 2 items if they have .97 ending. The black tf pants at the one near me is $84.97 before the 20% so it may be worth your time if you find something else.

Everytime I see  @bigj505
 make a post, I assumed he post up his TF collection....haha

:lol: man it'll be a few days. My boy gets so busy that he forgets to make a few minutes for me to drop by for a pickup so lord knows when I'll have dat green fleece in my life :smh:

Back
Top Bottom