**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Really??  I've actually been lurking this thread for awhile..I guess I missed it..
Well to answer your question, mine haven't faded yet and I've washed them at least 10 times. Some people in here use Woolite dark detergent to help it out. Just don't wash them every other day and you'll be fine.

Hang it when the tech fleece are still dripping wet? or tumble dry first before hanging?

Mine have never been "dripping wet" after they are done in the wash. That's what the spin cycle is for... But yeah just hang them after washing.

I suppose you could throw them in the dryer on "Air Dry" for like 10 min and then hang them if you prefer.

I always just hang them though

Does anybody in Europe know where I can get the maroon red pants or hoodies for a decent price? 

Missed out on the nike sale 

Last edited:
^^^^ Right. I have the top. I'm good with that. Prolly will scoop up the Kyries soon. Can't find any shoes that match the top any better.
i think they are available for discount on the footlocker family sites if you can get them in your size there.

that blue bonded windrunner will be my next pickup thinkin it'll go perfect with my blue camo kobe 8s

be careful because its lacquer blue. i dont love the color but i got the pants on a dope deal and the upper for a nice price too so i figured why not.

i have these too which are also supposed to be lacquer blue. let me know if you are interested in seeing if they are a close as the kyries are (i never compared the 2 to be honest) and ill snap a pic tonight.

View media item 1870118

Last edited:
Saw this on the Outlet link:

National Harbor factory store had tech fleece pants in gray for $69 with 30% off so $49 full size run.

Just made the call, $58.67 shipped.

Grey TF pants : 545343-065

National Harbor factory store had tech fleece pants in gray for $69 with 30% off so $49 full size run.

thx dude.... @kjparfekt actually posted it in here too and provided pics also :D

i thought they opened at 10 so your post let me know it was time to order. got 2 pairs for $112 shipped. Been looking for the grey w/black accents for a good price. my pair has the blue string and stuff.

^^^ Yep, I saw kjp's post, but I didn't know they had the zip on the other side pocket, so I was like "eh". Then I got the product code and jumped on it.

Damn just called and they said they sold out. Repped for the info though

^^^ Yep, I saw kjp's post, but I didn't know they had the zip on the other side pocket, so I was like "eh". Then I got the product code and jumped on it.

He posted the shorts which I think you are talking about and the pants

ive gotten lipstick off my crewnecks by just doing spot treatment with oxyclean, letting it soak in for like 5 min, and then tossing it into the wash

If you are debating on sizes, go up. Or have any resemblance of an "athletic" physique as everyone says - size up. Finally went up to an XL in pants and fit so much better as compared to the L. And I'm only 6'1 195

^^^ That makes me feel better, cause those are my exact numbers. XL pants on the way. I actually was debating XXL.

Last edited:
He posted the shorts which I think you are talking about and the pants

I called this morning at 9AM EST about the woven shorts and they said they had sold out yesterday.

They still had a FSR of the grey pants at that time. They said they didn't have any other TF items. Thanks for the info even though I couldn't cop!

If you are debating on sizes, go up. Or have any resemblance of an "athletic" physique as everyone says - size up. Finally went up to an XL in pants and fit so much better as compared to the L. And I'm only 6'1 195

I ordered my first pair of XLs this week. I'm 6' 3" 180 with a semi-athletic build. I run a lot... Just hoping for a little more inseam length.

I ordered my first pair of XLs this week. I'm 6' 3" 180 with a semi-athletic build. I run a lot... Just hoping for a little more inseam length.

Waist may be swimming on you at only 180

he can be about that tech shrink life :pimp:

im cool with a L/XL waste but my blue camo pair is a XL and gives me problems... or gave me problems the 1 time i wore them.... so i just used the draw string. My grey pair and my black pair is chill in the XL.

I think the cuts could be slightly different on different pairs but thats pure speculation on my end.

Last edited:
he can be about that tech shrink life
pimp.gif

im cool with a L/XL waste but my blue camo pair is a XL and gives my problems... or gave me problems the 1 time i wore them.... so i just used the draw string. My grey pair and my black pair is chill in the XL.

I think the cuts could be slightly different on different pairs but thats pure speculation on my end.
I think you're right. It's not the same thing but my Grey Windrunner fits bigger than the Cargo Khaki one I got even though they are the same size. The fleece felt a little different on the CK so I think that could have something to do with it. Ended up having to exchange the CK because it felt a little too tight/short.

he can be about that tech shrink life
pimp.gif

im cool with a L/XL waste but my blue camo pair is a XL and gives me problems... or gave me problems the 1 time i wore them.... so i just used the draw string. My grey pair and my black pair is chill in the XL.

I'm most worried about the ***.  I foresee some major diaper butt on the XLs haha!  I think this is going to be my 6th pair of pants, so I probably should have tried the XL out long ago
mean.gif

I always throw my TF items in the dryer on extra low for a bit before I hang them to finish drying.  Mine haven't really shrunk much because of it, and it seems like they always stretch out a little bit after wearing them again.

Back
Top Bottom