**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

thx dude.... kjparfekt kjparfekt actually posted it in here too and provided pics also :D

i thought they opened at 10 so your post let me know it was time to order. got 2 pairs for $112 shipped. Been looking for the grey w/black accents for a good price. my pair has the blue string and stuff.

With the black woven shorts they weren't on the floor so if you call you might have to make sure the employee checks the system for your size and checks the back. They had a full size run of the gray pants but that was yesterday around 4 pm.

View media item 1870365
View media item 1870366

Mine have never been "dripping wet" after they are done in the wash. That's what the spin cycle is for... But yeah just hang them after washing.

I suppose you could throw them in the dryer on "Air Dry" for like 10 min and then hang them if you prefer.

I always just hang them though
Spin cycle = tumble dry? some in this thread said not to tumble dry so im comfused haha

Spin cycle = tumble dry? some in this thread said not to tumble dry so im comfused haha

Uh... no. Spin cycle is the last cycle of the washing machine. Tumble dry is the dryer. If you want to avoid shrinking and fading with any type of clothing, it's best to avoid the dryer if possible.

Inside out with cold water, gentle cycle. 

Then, dry em with the lowest setting on your dryer. 

Take em out before they totally dry and hang dry to finish.  Been doing this forever and it works. 

thx dude.... kjparfekt kjparfekt actually posted it in here too and provided pics also :D

i thought they opened at 10 so your post let me know it was time to order. got 2 pairs for $112 shipped. Been looking for the grey w/black accents for a good price. my pair has the blue string and stuff.

With the black woven shorts they weren't on the floor so if you call you might have to make sure the employee checks the system for your size and checks the back. They had a full size run of the gray pants but that was yesterday around 4 pm.

View media item 1870365
View media item 1870366

thx but i think you quoted the wrong person.

But you are buying from an outlet tho. That's the purpose
laugh.gif
Same product....practically the same store....50% off. It's always sounded illegal considering the same store sells the same product for 2 different prices. But I'm sure you'll get the run around how we are 2 different entities and can sell at different prices. Regardless....we win!

But you are buying from an outlet tho. That's the purpose :lol:
Same product....practically the same store....50% off. It's always sounded illegal considering the same store sells the same product for 2 different prices. But I'm sure you'll get the run around how we are 2 different entities and can sell at different prices. Regardless....we win!

bruh... its an outlet store. its not the same and we are lucky we got the 30% off promo in our favor. outlets don't allow for discounts on phone orders citing in store only.

Last edited:
Just called sugarloaf factory about the grey tech fleece pants and they told me no phone orders.
They probably got flooded with calls....The girl I spoke to(about 20 mins ago) was very nice about it...the whole thing took 5 minutes. And thats with me spelling my weird last name like 3 times.

Clarence store in Tempe has the Roger Federer n98 in two different colors. One is white and neon pink and the other is white and mint green. Also has the Rafa wind runner in white/black/mint large as well. All 69 with 30 percent off. Sorry for the bad descriptions. The rafa jacket product number is 644733-011

Just left down there all the grey pants are sold out...didnt ask about the shorts. Someone scooped up like 10 earlier.

Sugarloaf mills ga factory store has the grey tech pants for 69.99 and additional 30% off. Plenty of sizes left.

Of course now they're 30 minutes away from me after I placed a phone order with National Harbor....oh well.

Last edited:
THANKS! $59 shipped....funny how they have these for full price up on NDC

Tried a phone orDer it was a no go. The lady asked what I wanted, when I said tech fleece she said no. Kinda irked me at first but I get it... they r probably swamped and don't feel like doing phone ordwrs.

Sugarloaf mills ga factory store has the grey tech pants for 69.99 and additional 30% off. Plenty of sizes left.

Of course now they're 30 minutes away from me after I placed a phone order with National Harbor....oh well.

yoooooo, reading the other comment, id just be happy as a body builder crossing guard that i got an order in :lol:

forget the location.

My local nike outlet Concord Mills had the grey pants and khaki pants for 70 when I was there Wedensday 2 of every size s-xl. Don't know number but you can google it concord mills nc
Clutch! Ordered a medium in grey for 58.42 shipped. Thanks for the help!

Back
Top Bottom