**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

My local nike outlet Concord Mills had the grey pants and khaki pants for 70 when I was there Wedensday 2 of every size s-xl. Don't know number but you can google it concord mills nc
is this the khaki pair that look olive?

Sugarloaf mills ga factory store has the grey tech pants for 69.99 and additional 30% off. Plenty of sizes left.
Good looks fam
pimp.gif

Wish there was a nike outlet or even a nike store here in Greensboro 
mean.gif
 we don't have anything good here.

Edit:

THANKS! $59 shipped....funny how they have these for full price up on NDC
Wait is there a way to get them to ship it from an outlet in another state to me? Sorry If this is answered a lot but I don't know if i have the time to read back before they run out of stuff.

Last edited:
repped. Khakis shipped cross country <$60
pimp.gif

[/quote]
I'm guessing you used your own discount code or is that an outlet discount?

Wish there was a nike outlet or even a nike store here in Greensboro :smh:  we don't have anything good here.
Edit:
Wait is there a way to get them to ship it from an outlet in another state to me? Sorry If this is answered a lot but I don't know if i have the time to read back before they run out of stuff.

Absolutely

Wish there was a nike outlet or even a nike store here in Greensboro :smh:  we don't have anything good here.
Edit:

THANKS! $59 shipped....funny how they have these for full price up on NDC

You really can't just read back a page vs waiting around for a response?

repped. Khakis shipped cross country

For any Chicagoland peeps Nike Aurora outlet has a ton of bonded windrunners in black and red in sizes L, XL, XXL for 129 minus a 30% discount. They also have grey tech fleece crewnecks in sizes S, L, XL, XXL for around 45 bucks after you factor in the 30% discount.

Last edited:
Guys, keep your eyes out at your outlets. Nike may be trying to get rid of last season items.

Nike really messed up on the gorge green pants and hoodie by applying a blue swoosh, zipper and drawstrings. If they just used black like they do on everything else it would've been perfect

Tried calling Concord Mills outlet and the line has been busy for a while. I think NTers are flooding them with TF pants orders 
laugh.gif

Just ordered a khaki and grey pair of tech fleece pants from Camarillo. Each pair was ~$48 before shipping and taxes. They said they just got them today in so sizes should be available.

Nike Camarillo, CA
(805) 384-4480

good luck!

repped just got a khaki pair too.

Just ordered a khaki and grey pair of tech fleece pants from Camarillo. Each pair was ~$48 before shipping and taxes. They said they just got them today in so sizes should be available.

Nike Camarillo, CA
(805) 384-4480

good luck!
I couldve just driven to Camarillo from Encino, instead of having them delivered from Atlanta 
laugh.gif

Placed a phone order, my card got charged but no email confirmation. They probably wrote down my email wrong smh

Back
Top Bottom