**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

all depends on the employee. thats how the unmentionable event started though.
unfortunately the guy I spoke to checked his AMD (where they do the mobile assist from) they must have fixed the price, he said everything is coming up as $250

Folsome ca but any store could do it

I thought mobile assist only worked for the store where the sku is ringing up discounted? So Folsom had a return marked down to $89, mobile assist allows them to order from NDC if the size isn't in stock. It's the entire system?

I thought mobile assist only worked for the store where the sku is ringing up discounted? So Folsom had a return marked down to $89, mobile assist allows them to order from NDC if the size isn't in stock. It's the entire system?

What your saying could be correct. I'm not sure. Employee seemed to think its a glitch. hopefully another NT Member can replicate this deal at another store.

They caught on and nike stuff are only phone order now.

Code still works, and thats only up there to cover their end. Apparently Nike doesnt allow every retailer to sell Nike product online so they have to say phone order only. If you go to a product page it still allows you to add an item to cart and you can check out. Centre will send it. Source, I got my stuff from there, and ordered online.

Last edited:
Code still works, and thats only up there to cover their end. Apparently Nike doesnt allow every retailer to sell Nike product online so they have to say phone order only. If you go to a product page it still allows you to add an item to cart and you can check out. Centre will send it. Source, I got my stuff from there, and ordered online.
If you click on the item, you can choose sizes and cart it:
Oh ok cool. Too bad they're sold out of black and grey windrunners, and XL in the other stuff. Would've copped asap.

Is centre still the only place that's been giving TK discounts? Haven't been following the thread recently.

you've been able to cop for cheaper on over seas sites, but if you're wanting me to give a link to something now, I got nothing. If you want the deal, gotta keep your eyes peeled :lol:

I saw the TK Windrunner in a medium at my outlet and asked to mobile assist for a small and it came out to be $68 shipped. But it's for my little brother because I have too many jackets already (2 tech fleeces and 2 non nike hoodies). #feelsbadman :frown:

What's up guys. I'm new to this thread and i am wondering what tf jackets do you guys prefer between aw77 and the windrunners?

I placed a phone order from a Nike outlet and bought the green camo windrunner, but I never noticed that the style number I had was for the bonded windrunner....how do those fit compared to the normal windrunner?

Back
Top Bottom