**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I feel you man. My wife would destroy me if she knew I paid $130 ish for a pair of Nike sweats. But, I caved and got the obsidian pair at retail, canadian retail is 120 btw.

But honestly, it is what is. I wear the out of these so they're worth it to me.

Exactly what I say, they are worth it to me even if she can't see that haha. Someone was asking about that Hero Windrunner, its extremely comfy but the mesh inserts definitely make it much cooler of course than regular Tech Fleece. So if you are out and about in 50+ weather, you will be good, but anything under that and your arms will get very cold.

@ejaye
@Niccosays
how ya'll wearing a large? I'm 5'8 and about 155lbs and wear a small, it fits near perfect. I like my tops to fit just right, not too baggy. Y'all gotta pic of what the M or L looks like?
i tried a medium on in the store and it was really tight. I have an athletic build. It was really tight on my shoulders and arms. Then when i zipped it up, it was skin tight. Don't know if that's how they are suppose to fit. There wasnt any larges in the store so i dont know how they fit. I'm 5'8 and around 155 also.

Last edited:
i tried a medium on in the store and it was really tight. I have an athletic build. It was really tight on my shoulders and arms. Then when i zipped it up, it was skin tight. Don't know if that's how they are suppose to fit. There wasnt any larges in the store so i dont know how they fit. I'm 5'8 and around 155 also.
I'll have to try a Medium next time

So any of you guys seen the tech fleece 2.0 shorts? Seem longer than the originals and $30 more.

Decided to go to tj maxx after the gym randomly and I came up on a pit of pants my size for $30. Very happy
View media item 1970087
Edit:
They're from the same season as my other pair of Camo (2014) so they've got a slightly less tapered fit but for someone my size it doesn't make much of a difference lol but keep an eye out at your local discount store. Second pair of pants I've found in 3 weeks.
View media item 1970172

Last edited:
Does anyone have info on where I can get womens tech fleece pants, hoodies, or funnel for the low? Specifically in a S or XS. My sister saw my full suit and now she wants a set. Planning to buy a set and surprise her for her birthday since its coming up next month.

Back
Top Bottom