**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Really want to try to TK pants but can't bring myself to pull the trigger even at $120, not when you're able to pickup TF pants for like $50.

Really want to try to TK pants but can't bring myself to pull the trigger even at $120, not when you're able to pickup TF pants for like $50.

they're completely different though, really cant compare them to me.

Thanks. +rep.

I thought these usually go for more than $70-80..?

retail yes, but all TF is normally able to be picked up at a discount like this.

I know they're def different, but I can't justify paying $120 for something I would effectively wear as sweats. If they get down to $80 at some point I'll pull the trigger but if not, I'll live without em.

i paid $150 for the tk jacket in grey, i would wait to buy another in black at around 100-120

All the grey and black TK pants on NDC are sold out....didn't expect that. 

Black TK WR gone too, only the grey WR left. 

Slept on the royal/obsidian TK for the Centre sale and now my medium is sold out. Thinking I need a royal top/black bottom sweatsuit.

TK looks dope,  going to wait 1 year tho for clearance.  lol.  with so much spent on TF already, I have no excuse to cop unless the price is on the low. 

The new windrunners have the aw77 front pocket look but include a large zippered pocket on the side right?

Last edited:
Saw the Tech Knit sweatshirt in Nike Town today and it looks ugly. The TK Windrunner looks so much better

Last edited by a moderator:

Buy whatever size is available and exchange locally for your size (if you have a NT that sells TK). 
Not necessarily, but this kind of worked out for me in a different way.  

I actually bought a small TK-windrunner in London and it was just too tight (paid $190 because of dollar/VAT back).  So I brought it into a Niketown to see if I could exchange it. They didn't have my size at any of the three LA Niketowns.  So they did an in-store order.  Well that order just got cancelled.  So now I don't have a windrunner, but I do have a Nike gift card for $272. So it's not a total loss. And if they restock the black, then I'll buy it online with my 20% off coupon. 

Not necessarily, but this kind of worked out for me in a different way.  

I actually bought a small TK-windrunner in London and it was just too tight (paid $190 because of dollar/VAT back).  So I brought it into a Niketown to see if I could exchange it. They didn't have my size at any of the three LA Niketowns.  So they did an in-store order.  Well that order just got cancelled.  So now I don't have a windrunner, but I do have a Nike gift card for $272. So it's not a total loss. And if they restock the black, then I'll buy it online with my 20% off coupon. 
Damn, that sucks.  Hopefully they'll restock at some point for you. 

I made sure to check with my NT to see if they had the black TK pants in stock before i purchased the discounted grey TK pants for exchange.  

Back
Top Bottom