**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Is Nike Tech and Tech Knit stuff warm? I find it hard to believe that anything cotton (no matter how much you later) will keep u warm (especially when sweating or wet) in OD cold/brisk weather or even simply cool/cold weather Usually merino wool or synthetic material keeps you warm and dry.

Not to sound corny but how does the technology work on Nike stuff keep you warm?
Tech Fleece is fine in the winter (40-50F).

I'm debating on coppin between some adidas primeknit wool stuff and Nike tech/tech knit stuff. My only issue is that adidas hardly has any flavors compared to Nike, but adidas stuff is still spiffy fly & it's warm cuz of the wool.
Plug those skus into google or ebay. They were in NCS a few months ago 

815737-071

815737-425

Tech fleece gear is pretty good at retaining heat so 40degF+ weather is fine

Tech knit seems more breathable but ill personally see how it holds up as the temp drops

I have no clue about pk clothing and i have every intention of wearing tf with my ultraboosts

Nah, it's cheaper if anything. From what I saw. Like $70 for a t shirt vs $125 for a tech knit t shirt.

adis primeknit clothing absolutely was priced higher than nikes tech knit clothing. Adidas hasnt made very much primeknit clothing, only a jacket and pants from what i've seen and those retailed at $450 and $300.

you seem to have an incorrect opinion on all TF/TK, have you even tried them in person?

Last edited:
How's the fit on Nike tech stuff? Should you get your size, go a size down, go a size up?

This is all answered on the first page

Fit can change every year they release new clothes... Also, I didn't notice, it would've been simpler to just tell me instead of giving a "smart" answer, son... But if you got off on your "smart" comment then power to you, homeboy...

overreact much? Lol, "homeboy".

Fit can change every year they release new clothes... Also, I didn't notice, it would've been simpler to just tell me instead of giving a "smart" answer, son... But if you got off on your "smart" comment then power to you, homeboy...

he "just" told you, you took it as a smartass response when it wasnt.

ps, this is a smartass response.

it also might help if you expand your question. theres multpile tech "stuff" and they fit differently depending on what item/fabric it is homeboy

Last edited:

Yeah it's pretty hard to notice that the FAQ answers are on page 1 when its stated in the name of the thread...

Also nobody knows what "stuff" you're talking about homeboy.

Would have been simpler (lol) if you had been more specific instead of expecting someone else to spoon feed you all the details

OR

you could find a store that carrys whatever Tech "stuff" you're referring to and try it on for yourself. Not everyone wears their TF/TK the same way.

But God forbid you do your own leg work

he "just" told you, you took it as a smartass response when it wasnt.

ps, this is a smartass response.

it also might help if you expand your question. theres multpile tech "stuff" and they fit differently depending on what item/fabric it is homeboy

Yeah it's pretty hard to notice that the FAQ answers are on page 1 when its stated in the name of the thread...

Also nobody knows what "stuff" you're talking about homeboy.

Would have been simpler (lol) if you had been more specific instead of expecting someone else to spoon feed you all the details

OR

you could find a store that carrys whatever Tech "stuff" you're referring to and try it on for yourself. Not everyone wears their TF/TK the same way.

But God forbid you do your own leg work
Y'all hit it right on the head lmao. My exact thoughts. Everything he would need WR vs AW77. Pants vs shorts. N98 vs bomber. Too many size differences to pin point. And there's always the #1 factor. What the person likes to fit in

This is all answered on the first page
A lot of facts here, but dude took it left
laugh.gif

The difference in both sizing, and materials are pretty amazing between the tech fleece crew that was on sale this past month on ndc and the USA tech fleece. The non-USA version is much higher quality. The sizing on the USA one runs large also.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom