**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i don't even know what a TJ Maxx looks like.

Is that the store that had the theme song "tada tada tada tada TJ Maxx!"

For anyone in the Tristate area (NJ/NY/PA) where have you had success? I don't know if it is against the rules but it maybe worth it to post were we're all coming up and may help others get a chance to succeed. It also maybe help us get a read on what stores/areas are getting the most stock.

1 Windrunner size small 49.99. Haven't seen anything since
MARSHALLS Windsor Green Shopping Center, 1 Emmons Dr, Princeton, NJ 08540
121472_maxi_0.jpg

1 black n98 jacket size XXL 49.99
MARSHALLS Langhorne Shopping Center, 1343 Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19056
1418808720-38907900.jpg

1 burgundy Windrunner size small 49.99
2 light blue/volt pants size small and medium 39.99
1 grey n98 jacket XL-T 49.99
TJ Maxx Lincoln Plaza, 350 Lincoln Hwy, Langhorne, PA 19047
1416240342-14853200.jpg

nike-tech-fleece-pants-light-blue-image-1.jpg

17-10-2014_dl_nike_tech_n98_fleece_jacket_heathergreyblack_1.jpg

2 light blue/volt pants medium and large 39.99
TJ Maxx Mercer Mall, 3371 N US 1, Lawrence Township, NJ 08648

Last edited:
GETFIT for 20% off clearance on NDC :nerd:

Nice... this plus ebates 8% cb makes the tf pants (79.97 ones) about 60 a piece. I've been coming up nada over here in SoCal and its starting to get cool and needed to bite the bullet. Waiting on the royal and squadron to go on sale, but just couldn't pass up. Thanks

Edit...Not bad, 2 TF shorts and 2 TF pants with GETFIT code plus 8% CB thru ebates comes out to $215

Last edited:

After almost 2 months of internet deal search and logistical challange to have the tf delivered to me in Africa this is what i end up with 

1. Grey TF (XL) - NDC - Made in China

2. Black TF (XL) - Unisport - Made in Cambodia

3. Windrunner  (L)- Unisport - Made in Cambodia

There is a bit difference in the pants. The dropped crotch seams to be lower on the grey pair. The black pair crotch is higher and i like it better. The black pair fits much better. I can only explain this by difference in country of origin or if the grey pair from NDC was tried on before i received it. 

For the hoodie, i decided to go with L even though i normally wear XL. I am 44  in chest and the windrunner fits great. Not loose but snug and just the way i like it. 
Sup fellas. So i finally got some more time to try the windrunner and i think i am not feeling the "L" . What do you think? 

Last edited:
It looks fine if that's what you're hinting at, and I personally prefer a snug fit as well. Not a fan of loose clothing personally.

Last edited:

Not saying that there is. I might just be more used to looser fit. I decided to go L so i can get a more fitted look. Just wanted to get a second opinion. 
all of this stuff is designed to be tight and form fitting. Looks fine

Last edited:
Anybody else experience the TF pants stretch in the crotch and diaper area more over time, kinda takes the fitted look away? I'm 6'/180 and wearing Large, might have to buy my next pair in a MD

Sup fellas. So i finally got some more time to try the windrunner and i think i am not feeling the "L" . What do you think? 
View media item 1766215View media item 1766217
View media item 1766216

That's a perfectly fine look. The idea behind the "Tech Fleece" line is to blend your normal ordinary sweats with today's modern look of fitted apparel.

Anybody else experience the TF pants stretch in the crotch and diaper area more over time, kinda takes the fitted look away? I'm 6'/180 and wearing Large, might have to buy my next pair in a MD

What's your true size in pants?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom