**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Where do you guys live in that your TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Ross stores have Nike Tech Fleece items? Mine barely has any Nike stuff, let alone Tech Fleece stuff. My TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Ross stores have mostly Puma, Adidas, and Under Armor. 

What should I do? 

Where do you guys live in that your TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Ross stores have Nike Tech Fleece items? Mine barely has any Nike stuff, let alone Tech Fleece stuff. My TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and Ross stores have mostly Puma, Adidas, and Under Armor. 

What should I do? 

New Jersey

What should I do? 

consider moving

:lol: so you can catch the TF deals at those stores

but tbh , it'll always be hit and miss at those discounts stores. not much you can do

Saw a few black camo pants for about $60 USD at my local Nike outlet but they were XL-XXL 
mean.gif
 Also saw the blue hero hoodie for $80 USD but I'm not a big fan of the blue.

On the other hand, I got the shipping notification from Livestock so I'll probably get it this week.

By the time the homie put the nike order in for me, the pants i wanted were gone. just ended up getting like 4 wind runners. beggars can't be chooser tho. the only pants i want are the grey with volt accents to be honest. i was hoping to get the charcoal/black pants too but that didn't happen.

4 fleece jackets and a pair of PS Jordan 5s for 198 was a nice haul IMO.
@bigj505 and anyone else looking, FNL has the grey with volt heather for $70.
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod765714

By the time the homie put the nike order in for me, the pants i wanted were gone. just ended up getting like 4 wind runners. beggars can't be chooser tho. the only pants i want are the grey with volt accents to be honest. i was hoping to get the charcoal/black pants too but that didn't happen.

4 fleece jackets and a pair of PS Jordan 5s for 198 was a nice haul IMO.
@bigj505 and anyone else looking, FNL has the grey with volt heather for $70.
http://www.finishline.com/store/catalog/product.jsp?productId=prod765714

Thanks. I saw those earlier but the shipping and tax put them at $80 for me. Would have purchased if I had my WC rewards.

What should I do? 
Massachusetts.. Keep searching

Don't forget 10% ebates. Tempted to pull the trigger on the squadron blues for $63 but after TF gate, anything above $50 feels like too much

Don't forget 10% ebates. Tempted to pull the trigger on the squadron blues for $63 but after TF gate, anything above $50 feels like too much
I'm tempted too :frown:

Almost done with TF, just want that Squadron Blue AW77 & pants, Camo Windrunner and USA TF hoodies.

$60 is about my threshold.

Same here and even that's getting difficult lol I had the opportunity to buy a black Windrunner in my size for 66
Off of dope factory and k passed lol

it adds up quick :lol:

like I spent that 200 for the 4 windrunners and jordans for my kid PLUS $63 for the 2013 grey pants I just got. cheap mode in full effect .$70 isn't ideal right now.

Paid $68 for the Bonded Windrunner off of Nike Clearance but when you stack cash back from Jet and eBates it makes it much more bearable.

Back
Top Bottom