**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I swear I've been trying to contact them but I haven't gotten anything from them. That's good what'd you get?
1 windrunner. Don't even know which one since they canceled 1/2 and never said which one. Hoping for the grey

Fingers crossed for you bro.

My boy ordered me the khaki set which should make me feel better since villa cancelled my green camo pants.
$110 total for the aw77 and pants with his discount = :pimp: IMO

^ No problem, i've been trying not to spend my $ knowing that this Tech Knit collection is coming. 

Nike has not been playing any games this year and we aren't even 2 weeks in 
eek.gif

The homie told me that it's straight fire. He saw the samples a few months back at the Nike Showroom here in MD

Expect hoodies to be at least $250
Not surprised at that price. That's how much the Nike FC Tech Knit N98 jacket was in 2014
tired.gif

Good news is that if anyone wants one, they start at $90 on eBay.

so its exactly what i thought. Nike coming up with some "new material" and they'll make the same hoodies/jackets/pants and such that we already have, and we'll all eat them up just like we did TF

so its exactly what i thought. Nike coming up with some "new material" and they'll make the same hoodies/jackets/pants and such that we already have, and we'll all eat them up just like we did TF

I'm actually very happy with TF so I'll just buy all the colors I can get for the low :lol:

....... But if this new juju becomes cheap enough.......

Are they going to be like the jackets released in 2014? The material looks really nice, but 250 for the hoodies...

http://news.nike.com/news/radiant-football-nike-f-c-explores-football-s-revival-in-the

View media item 1865130

View media item 1865131
View media item 1865133

Probably, the material has the same look to it. The only images I've seen are LeBron in that interview where he dismisses the Under Armour question. He's wearing the Grey. And today Ronaldo was wearing the black

Back
Top Bottom