**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

No offence but with how tight your pants fit, I don't think we wear our clothes the same. I like my clothes to be loose but not to baggy.
I wear large hoodie and XL tech bottoms.
I don't see what my pants have to do with the Aeroloft jackets... if you wear a L in the hoodies then get a L in the Aeroloft? What part of TTS did you not understand???

If the size that is truly the best fit for you is a L then get the same thing in the jacket you idiot. I was explaining that if fits slightly larger than the hoodies do, that way you can layer it. I guess you didn't understand. 

Super Bowl 50 tech pants. It says women's tho. Don't see any for men which is weird...that gold hit is dope tho!
http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sb50-tech-fleece-sweatpants/pid-10962244/pgid-11190256

I think these are the exact same ones that dropped on End weeks ago. $79 + shipping. Not sure what NDC is trying to pull with that $120 price tag :smh:
http://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-tech-fleece-pant-545343-013.html
Wow. Nike tryna pull the fast one....

Anybody know where I can get tf bonded hoodie for cheap
not taking shots, but before you post things like this. just try searching the thread first.  I've seen you post multiple times about request or ppl doing all the work for you. 

again no shots...but i see someone just posted a link for you, so you may think, "great ill just request again next time and someone will do all the work for me again"

you can also throw some reps to the ppl that actually help you.  with the thumbs up button

Last edited:

I think these are the exact same ones that dropped on End weeks ago. $79 + shipping. Not sure what NDC is trying to pull with that $120 price tag
mean.gif

Clearly not if you pay attention to the pocket

I think these are the exact same ones that dropped on End weeks ago. $79 + shipping. Not sure what NDC is trying to pull with that $120 price tag :smh:

Clearly not if you pay attention to the pocket
But essentially same pants jus different pocket placement...I could see if super bowl joints had some kind of SB50 badging somewhere...

I'm 6ft 190. Tried on both the large and medium and went with a medium. Large had me with a baggy *** and the waist was huge. Mediums had my lower legs tight but not leggings tight. After wearing them around they definitely loosen up. Should mention my waist is a 31. Waist and height are probably more important than weight.

Needless to say they are extremely comfortable regardless what size you go with. As others have said if you like it less fitted and don't mind tightening the draw strings go up a size, if you prefer that fitted look go tts.

I'm a large in the Windrunner. Got a bonded Windrunner and the stomach would hold a basketball. Not quite the same fitted look. Medium like others have said would lead to super tight arms for me. Like others have said. Try it on or order multiple sizes if possible.

Traverse Mountain Outlet
(801) 901-1232

Had cargo khaki, grey, and black came pair pants for $69.99 with 30% off. Also had the grey AW77 wind runner for $69.99 with 30% off in most sizes and the cargo khaki wind runner only in smalls for $79.99 with 30% off.

wanted to say thanks for this info. i called to get the grey windrunner but dude said they didnt have it.

if anyone sees a grey windrunner, aw77, or even bonded please post. not the heathered/volt one but the one thats grey w/black

Hey guys can anyone take a picture with the bonded windrunner on please, i went through the whole gallery and i couldn't find one for reference. TIA

I don't see what my pants have to do with the Aeroloft jackets... if you wear a L in the hoodies then get a L in the Aeroloft? What part of TTS did you not understand???

If the size that is truly the best fit for you is a L then get the same thing in the jacket you idiot. I was explaining that if fits slightly larger than the hoodies do, that way you can layer it. I guess you didn't understand. 

My whole point is that other people are saying not to go true to size and i would prefer to listen to them as they are not wearing the clothes like you do. If your pants are that tight then I'm pretty sure your wear your hoodies fitted to, that is why I mentioned your pants.
No need to insult me, I said no offence and you still took it personally.
I don't want to look like a turtle in a large so I'm gonna try the medium if it's no good I will send it back.

wanted to say thanks for this info. i called to get the grey windrunner but dude said they didnt have it.

if anyone sees a grey windrunner, aw77, or even bonded please post. not the heathered/volt one but the one thats grey w/black

Jackson, New Jersey NFS should still have the grey/black AW77 TF Hoodie in stock. Ordered one on Saturday

Enough of the fit comparison/questions TF is pretty much everywhere if its popping up at discount stores ( Ross, TJMAXX etc.) 

Get off the internet and try them on instore or order them online. Its not that hard to do. 

Yeah I get theres always exceptions to the rule but most people on this board has access. 

TTS means nothing for measurements its just an opinion and should be treated as such. 

When I look at TF I think it should look like the model does not bunched up but clean lines. When I see most people who wear it, it doesnt look like that. Am I saying its wrong no, just not how I think it should look. 

My whole point is that other people are saying not to go true to size and i would prefer to listen to them as they are not wearing the clothes like you do. If your pants are that tight then I'm pretty sure your wear your hoodies fitted to, that is why I mentioned your pants.
No need to insult me, I said no offence and you still took it personally.
I don't want to look like a turtle in a large so I'm gonna try the medium if it's no good I will send it back.
How do you know they are not wearing the clothes like I do? And how do you know I don't prefer my tops larger? You don't.

FYI I prefer my pants fitted (not skin tight & you can't tell that from my avi.) I wear a M in TF pants where others in this thread who are the same height/weight are saying they wear a S. 

Also I like my tops more loose so your assumption was incorrect. 

Maybe I should have said *no offence but you're an idiot* I didn't mean for you to take it personal

MY whole point was that compared to the windrunner at the same size, the Aeroloft fits with more room so that you can layer comfortably. Obviously if you don't want to layer and want it to fit tighter then size down.

My bad for trying to help you when you asked for opinions in the thread.

Back
Top Bottom