**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

[thread="586410"]Sorry if this has been answered before, but what's the difference between the AW77 Zip Hoodie that can be found for $65 vs. the $110 one on Nike's site?[/thread]
[thread="586410"] [/thread]
[thread="586410"]I bought an XS N98 jacket on sale for ~$65 thinking I could fit it (I'm a small dude) but it's too tight for my liking.[/thread]

That aw77 is the same as it is on the site

laugh.gif
I think I'm almost done. 
I've been saying this for a while.. 

For those of you who were able to find TF pants at 69.99 with the 30% off, was the additional discount at the entire store this weekend? I was at the outlet in Chicago yesterday (Rosemont,IL) and saw the olive TF pants for 69.99 but one of the workers said it would not be further discounted. 
It was 30% off the entire store. I picked mine up Saturday from the south side store and was told Sunday was the last day for the discount.

Last edited:
I get a nice look wearing medium tf pants during the first hours.. After that it stretches, especially when in the gym working out, running, squatting. The stretch looks horrible especially on the rear area but it goes back to original when washed and air dried. Im 5'6 160lbs medium built and good sized quads..

crew came in from JJ. well i guess there is a new piece of clothing I need to but every colorway for :lol:

Last edited:
dumb question lol but has anybody purposely shrunk their TF pants? been feenin for the carbon heather/white pair in a M but can only find them in a L or larger

dumb question lol but has anybody purposely shrunk their TF pants? been feenin for the carbon heather/white pair in a M but can only find them in a L or larger

Yes. I accidentally put my grey tf pants inside the dryer and it became shorter, i just stretched it and washed it again and just came back to original size.

Sick of this weather, need to stay warm. About to order a pair for full price. 5'9 145 lbs, S or M? I don't want skin tight leggings. Just a slim tapered fit.

I can't try them on or return them, I have to pay shipping, thanks.

shoot me a pm fam, as you can see, I cannot fit my size S :lol:

Dreading the warm weather coming at the end of March. Can't wear TF pants and hoodies again until November. :\

TF shorts time but even those get kinda hot in the summer months.

Where can I move thats cold year round? Canada?

if anyone finds this in the outlets can you let me know? been looking for this aeroloft wind runner in a large to no avail
Potomac Mills in VA had them during the xmas holiday. Maybe they still have a few, careful on the sizing. I normally wear a Large in most brands but a medium fit like the pic above sadly the arms were too short 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom