**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I think the first post of this thread should have in big bold letters use Nike live chat and have customer service do a stock locate first before asking "does anyone know where I can find xyz". So much info in this thread and it seems like no one is even looking Or using the search function to see if the question has been asked before.

Everyone that has the windrunner or aw77 hoodie, how would you say the fitment is? Did you stay your usual size or size up? I'm 5'8" and 160 muscular build. Would small be too tight?

Everyone that has the windrunner or aw77 hoodie, how would you say the fitment is? Did you stay your usual size or size up? I'm 5'8" and 160 muscular build. Would small be too tight?

You could probably read back a few pages or page 1. This gets answered every few pages.

I'm 5'8, 165 and wear a small windrunner but medium aw77 hoodie.

My windrunners are a little more form fitting but I like the tapered look like below. If you like this I suggest small. If you want a little more room, get medium.

I tried a AW77 small and it felt too tight and short on me. I'd get medium.

i really dont get how every third or fourth post is asking about sizing. its getting to the point where if you just have the regular NT logo as your avatar i dont even read your post :lol:

i really dont get how every third or fourth post is asking about sizing. its getting to the point where if you just have the regular NT logo as your avatar i dont even read your post :lol:

yup, It's subjective. someone your height and weight may prefer it more fitted or loose.

along with the "athletic" and muscular build, we need to start an TF football team :lol:

Get over it, it's not that serious. Most people don't live on this site. I've read about 15 pages and most of them were on sizing on pants.

i really dont get how every third or fourth post is asking about sizing. its getting to the point where if you just have the regular NT logo as your avatar i dont even read your post
laugh.gif
This x100000
Get over it, it's not that serious. Most people don't live on this site. I've read about 15 pages and most of them were on sizing on pants.
Go to a store or order from NDC and try stuff on. If 15 pages can't help you, what difference does one person's opinion make? At the end of the day, you're wearing the clothes. Be an adult.

honestly, the search feature is actually useful:

http://niketalk.com/newsearch/?sear...ype=all&containingthread[0]=586410&advanced=1

my search was windrunner aw77

This x100000

Go to a store or order from NDC and try stuff on. If 15 pages can't help you, what difference does one person's opinion make? At the end of the day, you're wearing the clothes. Be an adult.
I'm in the military deployed right now over seas. Can't really go to a Nikestore or store to try on clothes. I apologize if messed up the balance of your site. Life goes on.

I'm in the military deployed right now over seas. Can't really go to a Nikestore or store to try on clothes. I apologize if messed up the balance of your site. Life goes on.
Apology accepted. Feel free to order your clothes and let us know what you went with, pal.

Flash sale: Uniqlo dry stretch sweats https://m.uniqlo.com/us/men/feature...ent=MTOPPICKS&utm_campaign=20160119-FlashSale

Was thinking about the zip up but looks short, I'm 6'1" anyone know the length of the sweater?
Im 6'1 with wingspan of someone 6'4 so I think you will be fine wearing a large 
Im interested in the uniqlo pants, is sizing the same as tf?
Same waist yes, the cut isnt the same. TF are slimmer than Dry Stretch 
Same here.. Been wearing so much tech fleece that I'm neglecting my denims lol
Lazy. 
laugh.gif

I think the first post of this thread should have in big bold letters use Nike live chat and have customer service do a stock locate first before asking "does anyone know where I can find xyz". So much info in this thread and it seems like no one is even looking Or using the search function to see if the question has been asked before.
This could be said about every thread but the search function is soo useful most dont even know it will save them a lot of time and dumb questions
Stop making  excuses and learn how to use the site. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom