**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just to add my 2 cents. Whether it's tech fleece or tech knit im never gonna buy at release knowing at the end of the season there is a 100% chance it will be cheaper than they will be today. Like I'd like to meet the people who paid retail of $180 for the bonded Windrunner lol But that's me. Def looks better than I originally thought though

Last edited:
u sound like i offended ur child lol. im not flip flopping ill probably never get tech knit because of the price even on sale.  im not saying they put zero thought into it and made a t shirt into a shoe and high priced clthing but what it really boils down to is  fabric with a different pattern weave. if it were that serious of a material it wouldnt shrink in the dryer lol. i own a ton of flyknit (since the beginning before the hype came along) and recently tech gear ( i love the tech line now) but even back when flkynit first dropped i was like yeah this is a great shoe but nike is making a killing its pure cloth. no matter how u phrase it or wanna market it or whatever its still a one piece textile. 

to put it in perspective i used to buy 100% kangaroo leather soccer cleats for 125. the first tiempos. ur telling me its cheaper to kill a kangaroo, skin him, age the leather etc and make a shoe out of him than it is to make a shoe out of a yarn ball? i think not. 

those "ventilation holes" idea came from the soccer jerseys whcih ive been buying for years. the 150$ authentic jersey comes with a slimmer fit, ventilation holes, and the fabric on the inside against ur skin is weaved differently for comfort. is it a lot nicer than the 75$ regular version? hell yea theyre mad comfy i got wind blowing on me 24/7 never get hot etc. i wish i could get more of them but the fact of the matter is that theyre still 150$ vs 75$ for a polyester jersey and for that reason ill only buy them when i see them at ross for 30$. 

Keep buying your soccer jerseys.

What's the big difference between the aw77 and the tech windrunner? Maybe I am answering my own question but the aw77 appears to be a little but more loose??

AW77 a little more loose, unzippered visible pockets.

Windrunners a little more fitted, pockets are zippered, and back has a tail/is longer.

Sadly that 250 price tag is why some will get them. 

I dont think they look better than TF honestly and for that reason.... 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-15379-1399324578-24.gif

GIF execution is :pimp:. I can't believe I have never used an I'm Out gif. :smh:

Not arguing I think u guys took as me saying ur stupid for buying it. Not what I meant. Just meant me personally. It's preference. What to be mad at?

I gotta say the techknit looks comfy af, but that price tho...
mean.gif
, even on heavy discount its gonna be hard on the wallet

Dope-factory has some decent prices right now. ~$70 shipped for some hoodies

Black AW77
http://www.dope-factory.com/tech-fleece-aw77-149996

Black Windrunner
http://www.dope-factory.com/tech-fleece-windrunner-149992

Tumbled Grey Windrunner
http://www.dope-factory.com/tech-fleece-windrunner-149993

Good looks on this!

Just ordered a size Large in the AW77 and came out to be $68

I usually wear a medium, so I'll see how these fit. If it's too big, I'll just exchange em for a Medium at a Nike Store

Just received the cargo khaki in size medium, def smaller than my black pair. Hoping if I wear them they will stretch out. What do you all think? Bad fit?
I was in the same boat when I got my Cargo Khaki windrunner. It was much tighter than my grey one so I had to send it back. 

Personally I like a little bit more room than shown in the photo. Not baggy but more relaxed than shown on your CK pair. However at the end of the day it's up to you! I think they look fine. You could get away with either that size or the next size up, just depends on what you prefer. 

They will most likely stretch a little bit as you wear them.

Just received the cargo khaki in size medium, def smaller than my black pair. Hoping if I wear them they will stretch out. What do you all think? Bad fit?
You should go up in size, if you notice how your pocket is stretched open thats an indicator they are too small for you. 

They will stretch and shrink so probably try a larger size instead of wasting time trying to stretch them. Also they wont stretch evenly so it might look worse than what you want. 

You should go up in size, if you notice how your pocket is stretched open thats an indicator they are too small for you. 

They will stretch and shrink so probably try a larger size instead of wasting time trying to stretch them. Also they wont stretch evenly so it might look worse than what you want. 
I agree, despite my previous post. The pocket was the first thing I noticed when you posted this pic.

New TF design or "modification" for current lineup. Ill update later but looks promising, just when I was enjoying Uniqlos ver. 
laugh.gif

Thanks for the replies guys, your right, I may size up to a large or use it as an excuse to try and lose some weight haha

Trying to resist buying the black windrunner off dope factory, that's the cheapest I've seen it so far. Trying to track down the cargo kahki in XL.

Back
Top Bottom