**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Tinton falls nj has blue 480. Cargo khaki and grey pants for 69.99. Unfortunately no 30% off on them. But almost everything else is.
They do have Rafa nadal windrunner in light gray for $42 after 30 off. Size medium only. Like 4. One blue Rafa windrunner in blue in size small

Got the black tk windrunner and pants and went out for a walk and its not as warm as tf but feels nicer as its softer and when you go inside you don't feel as hot. I'll probably wait for them to have a price drop to get the grey windrunner and pants. I'd also consider getting a team red color too if they would make them. The tk pants are really comfy for sleep pants in the winter. So far it's not sagging in the back. That's the one thing about tf that I hate. After a wash the fit is perfect for half a day but if you wear them for another day or two they really start to lose their shape. It's probably that I have no *** to begin with.

Last edited:
would you guys still pay retail for the carbon heather pants or nah? and also just curious what are your guys' gems?

Really want to cop some TK when it drops but living in Arizona kind of hinders me from buying....

My 2c on Tk. I love it. Breathable and soft. I buy mine 1 size big I guess wash in hot and dry first time then normal thereafter. Xl is perfect. 5 11 180. Have the shirts jacket (did a large coz rarely wash ) and pants,. Great stuff. Pants much more fitted imo.

Finally Picked up a grey windrunner with black strings for $34.99 from my local Nike clearance. Only fave color I was missing from my collection.

Side note: copped the black acg 2-1 for $129.99. Today was a good day

pimp.gif

Gonna get me a grey hoodie one day
what size bigj? I'll look out. Love mine 
pimp.gif
. I like the black too but I'll pay $50 the most for one.

Need the all black pocket tee and the white with black pocket in a medium if anyone can help me locate them. Saw one at the outlet that was light grey but thought 35 plus tax was a little much

L mainly but I'm good with XL on the aw77 and probably a M on the bonded.
I'm just trying to find that good life price that I think is possible.
My local outlet had the grey aw77 hoody for 70 a couple L's and 1 XL

Thx. For $70 for that color, I'd be going for the windrunner or the bonded.

And I'm surprised you didn't get an additional percentage off of the pocket tee at the outlet. I got a black one a few weeks ago for like $5 after discounts :lol:

Whats the best deal currently for the Nike Tech Fleece grey sweater?

Style Code: 545163-064

I saw them at my local Nike outlet for $64.99. Is that a good deal?

Did anyone even use the back pockets on TF pants. They seemed pointless to me. Women's tech fleece pants look better. At least they got 2 pockets as well as the zip pocket. Men's TF Pants only got the one pocket + zipper pocket. Means you can't really have your hands in your pocket when walking
The zipper pocket has a pocket within the pocket though. I use that for my hands and it's like a normal pocket, just a bit shallow.

Did anyone even use the back pockets on TF pants. They seemed pointless to me. Women's tech fleece pants look better. At least they got 2 pockets as well as the zip pocket. Men's TF Pants only got the one pocket + zipper pocket. Means you can't really have your hands in your pocket when walking

I use the back pocket for my wallet. Usually keep my phone in the top inside pocket on the right. It fits perfectly and I love how it is more secured

I tend to use the pockets on my tops for my hands. Or if I'm wearing a jacket use the pockets in the jacket

Back
Top Bottom