**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Gurnee Mills Nike Factory has FSR gray w/ black zipper pants, few black camo, few red camo, and FSR green with obsidian zipper pants for $69.99 no additional % off =( saw a few green camo aeroloft jackets and gray with volt logo crew necks on the clearance rack. Don't remember prices, but not good enough for me to buy.

Pleasant Prarie Nike Outlet was loaded with FSR of pants, but all at $69.99 no additional % off. TONS of Grey w/ black zipper, black camo, blue camo, olive, and royal. Was really tempted with the royals but $70 is still ~$30 too much these days.

What are your guys' size for the Tech Fleece Camo Windrunner in comparison to the Tech knit windrunner?  

Last edited:
Copped the federer white tech n98 a while ago but it's going back. Haven't worn it and there's already dirt on left shoulder. White looks so nice but it's unwearable.

i think im really a medium in TF now, and I have medium TK that fits me perfectly....sooo i guess I dont really size down now :lol:

I'm happy I found the tech fleece 2.0s for $30 at TJ Maxx but it's about to heat up in LA and these might be kinda useless for a few months since they're supposed to be winterized 
laugh.gif

I'm happy I found the tech fleece 2.0s for $30 at TJ Maxx but it's about to heat up in LA and these might be kinda useless for a few months since they're supposed to be winterized :lol:

The trick is to stock up in the summer for cheap then rock in the winter. That's what I do at least.

I know this is not the marketplace but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask. If anyone is located near San Francsico I'm looking to trade a NWT Nike Tech Knit Windrunner Deep Royal Blue/Obsidian Size M for NWT Nike Tech Knit Windrunner Black Size M. I apologize if asking this is not allowed in here.

Last edited:
So if anyone has the tk shirts, shorts, or pants, are you guys sizing down are staying the same size as tf?  Asking because i sized down on the tk sweater from a L to a M.  I'm a M in the tf shorts.  Looking at possibly snagging a pair here sometime. 

I wear XL in White Lable Pocket Top Shirts but wear L in Tech Knit Shirts. Wear Large in Tech Fleece Pants & Windrunners but Medium in Tech Knit Pants & Windrunners. I haven't tried the shorts yet. Hope this helps.

first I saw of the TK shorts was when they first put online the other week. Never saw them in the Nike stores I went in to. They definitely didnt come out at first with the pants and windrunner a few months back.

first I saw of the TK shorts was when they first put online the other week. Never saw them in the Nike stores I went in to. They definitely didnt come out at first with the pants and windrunner a few months back.
No you're right, they didn't release when the TK was first introduced. Online was the first place I saw them as well.

Anyone got any leads on the tk crew? Just saw in person and they're dope. Sizing is similar to the windrunner (size down).

Leesburg outlet had red bonded windrunner sz L and XL on clearance rack for $69 plus 30 percent off. View media item 1997403I saw grey tech pants but they were $69 with no discount. I did score a pair of squadron blues for $49. It was the only pair I saw

I wear XL in White Lable Pocket Top Shirts but wear L in Tech Knit Shirts. Wear Large in Tech Fleece Pants & Windrunners but Medium in Tech Knit Pants & Windrunners. I haven't tried the shorts yet. Hope this helps.
Thanks.  Yeah I sized down on my sweater, wasn't sure if i needed to for the pants and shirts.  Seems no one has any info on the shorts, gonna just go w/a medium when i order since that's what i wear for the tf. 

Back
Top Bottom