**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

@NYC757 imma need a $70 refund...
laugh.gif

@drisk34, thanks for the hook up on the TK, appreciate it
nthat.gif

My US Mens Soccer team Windrunner doesnt feel the same as my others either. It almost seems thiner, but doesnt seem to lose warmth.
I dont own any so I never noticed. 
@NYC757 is it confirmed that the new TF pants also don't have a back pocket? Thanks again for all the info you drop.
Honestly I didnt keep them and when @goat4521  asked me about the front pocket thats when I thought about the back pocket. Ill be in the city this wkend so Ill stop by NT and check. 

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a question. When did NikeTown stores stop taking phone orders. Reason I ask is because I'm looking for the USA Tech Fleece Windrunner since it's sold out online. I know they have it in some of the stores, but I'm nowhere close to a NikeTown...
mean.gif
mean.gif

Thanks guys

Hi everyone. Long time lurker, first time poster. I have a question. When did NikeTown stores stop taking phone orders. Reason I ask is because I'm looking for the USA Tech Fleece Windrunner since it's sold out online. I know they have it in some of the stores, but I'm nowhere close to a NikeTown...:smh: :smh:

Thanks guys

when I chatted a rep up about a week and half ago they told me the same thing, and that its a new policy. Did you try calling and actually got shut down?

Called both the NYC store and the Chi Store and got shut down...They said that it's due to the new credit cards with the chip that are being distributed. 

Why do the new TF windrunners hoodies have kangaroo style pockets rather than zipped ones. It's like Nike are trying to fuse the windrunner and AW77 hoodies into one. Not liking it one bit. The main reason I preferred windrunners was because of the zipped pockets, as well as the longer curved back and overall relaxed fit. TF has definitely gone downhill from the old 'Tiger stripe' days....

I got the Nikelab Essentials Tech Fleece Hoodie in a week ago.  Nice piece, but only on sale.  Fits the same as the AW77 (TTS).
hi, new to the thread..

i got that exact same piece in L, really loving it and it fits me perfectly.

it is probably my favourite hoodie right now, for me a clear step-up quality-wise from my TF aw77s (in which i wear XL, bit baggy but overall better than an L in those for me)...

i m right now in the process of aquiring an TK windrunner from a private seller and wanted to ask you - if you happen to own an TK windrunner yourself - how you would relate the sizing of the Nikelab Essentials Tech Fleece Hoodie to that of the TK windrunner?
the TK windrunner in grey is sold out all over europe, so that offer is probably my last chance to get one.  

the private seller is selling a size M.

given your knowledge especially about the Nikelab Essentials TF Hoodie, do you think an TK in M would fit me well?

i know it is recommended to go a size down for TK, but since i am normally an L but did go a size up for the TF AW77, so reading your comment i thought i d grab the opportunity and ask you directly, since the (quite rare) Nikelab TF happens to fit me perfectly and could lead to a good comparison between the different sizes/hoodies.

it's quite a complex case, i guess :wink:

sorry for the long and wind-up question, and thank you very much!

hi, new to the thread..

i got that exact same piece in L, really loving it and it fits me perfectly.

it is probably my favourite hoodie right now, for me a clear step-up quality-wise from my TF aw77s (in which i wear XL, bit baggy but overall better than an L in those for me)...

i m right now in the process of aquiring an TK windrunner from a private seller and wanted to ask you - if you happen to own an TK windrunner yourself - how you would relate the sizing of the Nikelab Essentials Tech Fleece Hoodie to that of the TK windrunner?
the TK windrunner in grey is sold out all over europe, so that offer is probably my last chance to get one.  

the private seller is selling a size M.

given your knowledge especially about the Nikelab Essentials TF Hoodie, do you think an TK in M would fit me well?

i know it is recommended to go a size down for TK, but since i am normally an L but did go a size up for the TF AW77, so reading your comment i thought i d grab the opportunity and ask you directly, since the (quite rare) Nikelab TF happens to fit me perfectly and could lead to a good comparison between the different sizes/hoodies.

it's quite a complex case, i guess :wink:

sorry for the long and wind-up question, and thank you very much!
Yes I would get a M.  I bought a Small TK WR and it was just too tight.  I've gotten a bit bigger in the past 6 months, but still a Medium in the Nikelab hoodie was perfect.  If the TK WR doesn't fit you and it still has tags on it, bring it to a nikestore and they may work with you. 

Yes I would get a M.  I bought a Small TK WR and it was just too tight.  I've gotten a bit bigger in the past 6 months, but still a Medium in the Nikelab hoodie was perfect.  If the TK WR doesn't fit you and it still has tags on it, bring it to a nikestore and they may work with you. 
awesome. thanks very much for the quick answer. 

sorry to bother you again, but if i understand you correctly, the TK WR in S was too tight but the NL TF  in M was perfect for you.

so wouldnt that in my case translate to the TK WR in M being too tight for me as well, if the NL TF in L is a perfect fit for me?

thanks mate.

Last edited:

awesome. thanks very much for the quick answer. 

sorry to bother you again, but if i understand you correctly, the TK WR in S was too tight but the NL TF  in M was perfect for you.

so wouldnt that in my case translate to the TK WR in M being too tight for me as well, if the NL TF in L is a perfect fit for me?

thanks mate.
Sorry I thought you got a M in the NL TF.  Get a Large. 

Sorry I thought you got a M in the NL TF.  Get a Large. 
alright, makes sense then.

sadly i ll have to pass up on that offer i was talking about, and continue the hunt.. there are still blue TK WR in L on the nike website in europe available, but i m a bit hesitant regarding the colour.

anyway, thanks again for the info, really cleared things up for me. cheers!

alright, makes sense then.
sadly i ll have to pass up on that offer i was talking about, and continue the hunt.. there are still blue TK WR in L on the nike website in europe available, but i m a bit hesitant regarding the colour.
anyway, thanks again for the info, really cleared things up for me. cheers!

If you are looking for the blue TK windrunner you may be better off checking eBay rather than the Nike site. That color seems to be cheaper there.

If you are looking for the blue TK windrunner you may be better off checking eBay rather than the Nike site. That color seems to be cheaper there.
thanks, you may be right, i saw one or two in that colour for a bit cheaper, for like 150euro, shipping from the UK.

on the nike website it goes for 185euro.

mind you, i m located in europe, things are a bit different here :wink: not much TK floating around.

i guess it wouldnt be too hard to find even a grey TK WR in L in the US, but shipping (and customs) would cost me a fortune...

thanks, you may be right, i saw one or two in that colour for a bit cheaper, for like 150euro, shipping from the UK.

on the nike website it goes for 185euro.

mind you, i m located in europe, things are a bit different here :wink: not much TK floating around.

i guess it wouldnt be too hard to find even a grey TK WR in L in the US, but shipping (and customs) would cost me a fortune...
Just wait until August when TK v2 comes out. Will be plentiful.

Nike is really giving me the run-around on this USA wind runner. I've talked to three different people on chat today, and they all said they wont adjust the price.

i'd contact nike chat to get refunded on the usa olympic wr but i did a phone order with nike santa monica so i'm not gonna go through the trouble. also, my price was ripped off the tag before they sent it.

i'd contact nike chat to get refunded on the usa olympic wr but i did a phone order with nike santa monica so i'm not gonna go through the trouble. also, my price was ripped off the tag before they sent it.

Everybody on chat is telling me that they have been advised to not price match the item's price tag.

Back
Top Bottom