**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

yeah, i've been way to afraid to put my TK on a hanger
laugh.gif
FUNNY I STOPPED DOING THAT AFTER FRESHMAN YEAR IN COLLEGE.. THOSE SHOULDER BUMPS ARE NOT OKAY LOL.. I DONT PUT ANYTHING ON HANGERS NOW EXCEPT SUITS.. ALL MY STUFF IS FOLDED AWAY INCLUDING MY TF

Buy padded hangers, they are fairly inexpensive (target, walmart, amazon etc) 

that should stop any shoulder nipples 
laugh.gif

im having the same discussion in 2 different threads, I think I need some wooden hangers or just not hang anything at all :lol:

Trying to find 728667-010 in a size medium (mens Nike tech knit pants black) and striking out everywhere :smh: and ideas on more places to look for these?

Looks like there's a hong kong seller with the white tk tee for $57 shipped and the gray tk pants for $111 shipped. Both are sizes S-2XL

do windrunners fit the same as the aw77 hoodie?

In my experience, the windrunner fits me bigger. I wear a L normally in all my clothing.

L in aw77 and M in windrunners. In a L. The fishtail on the back is super long and does not really keep it snug on your body.

In my experience, the windrunner fits me bigger. I wear a L normally in all my clothing.

L in aw77 and M in windrunners. In a L. The fishtail on the back is super long and does not really keep it snug on your body.
ok thanks
the sleeves on my aw77 are kinda short and its more fitted to my body
the pics make the windrunner look more bulky so I guess I was right

Trying to find 728667-010 in a size medium (mens Nike tech knit pants black) and striking out everywhere :smh: and ideas on more places to look for these?

I was on that search for a solid week looking at different sites/sizes. I didnt even care about paying retail. I finally found a pair on overkill but they're sold out now. I would think the overseas sites and ebay will be your best bet.

Looks like there's a hong kong seller with the white tk tee for $57 shipped and the gray tk pants for $111 shipped. Both are sizes S-2XL

those are the joggers, not the liberos.. damn

Last edited:
I was on that search for a solid week looking at different sites/sizes. I didnt even care about paying retail. I finally found a pair on overkill but they're sold out now. I would think the overseas sites and ebay will be your best bet.
those are the joggers, not the liberos.. damn

Yeah I been doing the same thing you just said and btw good to see you bruh, I remember you from like the lebron 11 and kd7 threads. And as for the liberos, back to hounding eBay :smh:

^ FYI I placed it back in the women's jackets section by the fitting rooms hope y'all nearby get to flourish. Steal for tech knit.

Originally Posted by Edshoecator  

East Los had TF shorts for $35 and change after the 20% disco.

Back
Top Bottom